What's your most dreaded fiverr notification... Mine is

jaobiofficial

Last month, I got my biggest order of my freelancing career (in money terms) and was so looking forward to meet the expectations of my client. The delivery time was 3 days and I started working on it right after the buyer submitted her requirements. On the second day, when I woke up in the morning, I got a notification of ‘Order Dispute’ and buyer left me a message saying me to cancel the order for some reason which I would not like to disclose.

Now this is where communication comes into play. I am a high school student and studied business studies during my early years and that made me pitch her what would become the most significant negotiation of my fiverr career. Fast forward 3 days, and the buyer marked the order completed and left a 5-star review along with a very generous tip.

So the ‘Order Dispute’ is the most dreaded notification I have come across during my 6-month freelance experience which, thankfully, proved to be a turning point of my seller profile.

Last month, I got my biggest order of my freelancing career (in money terms) and was so looking forward to meet the expectations of my client. The delivery time was 3 days and I started working on it right after the buyer submitted her requirements. On the second day, when I woke up in the morning, I got a notification of ‘Order Dispute’ and buyer left me a message saying me to cancel the order for some reason which I would not like to disclose.

Now this is where communication comes into play. I am a high school student and studied business studies during my early years and that made me pitch her what would become the most significant negotiation of my fiverr career. Fast forward 3 days, and the buyer marked the order completed and left a 5-star review along with a very generous tip.

So the ‘Order Dispute’ is the most dreaded notification I have come across during my 6-month freelance experience which, thankfully, proved to be a turning point of my seller profile.

Wow, nice story. interesting how you turned it around.

You turned that around! That’s awesome!!! Bring cool and strategic is a great skill.

I don’t have any sales yet, but yesterday, someone contacted me and I was quick to reply. Shortly after, this message appeared:

Fiverr
[Other person] can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate.

The last part was a relief, though. This is the worst notification I’ve gotten on Fiverr. I think I lost a possible sale that day. 🙁

I don’t have any sales yet, but yesterday, someone contacted me and I was quick to reply. Shortly after, this message appeared:

Fiverr

[Other person] can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate.

The last part was a relief, though. This is the worst notification I’ve gotten on Fiverr. I think I lost a possible sale that day. 🙁

This was never going to be a sale. Fiverr removed it because it is a scam. You really should learn to identify those otherwise people will take advantage of you.

This can’t be the worst message you could receive from CS because they’re protecting you from scammers!

This was never going to be a sale. Fiverr removed it because it is a scam. You really should learn to identify those otherwise people will take advantage of you.

This can’t be the worst message you could receive from CS because they’re protecting you from scammers!

Oh. Thanks for the information! I’m still new to Fiverr.

Then don’t assume Fiverr tried to prevent you from making a sale.

Also, you don’t need to be experienced in Fiverr to figure out that someone was trying scam you. You should know without Fiverr even having to tell you.

Okay. Though, I didn’t assume that Fiverr prevented me from making a sale. And I’m normally able to identify scams, but everyone makes mistakes. But, thanks for reassuring me that I didn’t lose a sale.

Okay. Though, I didn’t assume that Fiverr prevented me from making a sale. And I’m normally able to identify scams, but everyone makes mistakes. But, thanks for reassuring me that I didn’t lose a sale.

All scams require you to break the ToS. So you should review them again and make sure you don’t break them.

Fiverr

That was a scam account.

Archived