Fiverr Community Forum

What's your reason to start? Let's chat!

Hi everyone, I’m in my early 20s and started illustrating as a hobby during this pandemic. Yesterday, I decided to my career in fiverr. How about you?

10 Likes

Well, I’ve been doing digital illustration as a hobby for more than 10 years. Before that I was a traditional artist (oil painting). I’ve tried to make money out of my art before, but most of the time customers were asking for things that were not related to what I did. They were asking me to design logos and stuff, but it’s not at all my area of expertise. I also got a lot of problems with customers not paying for the work. So I thought that a Website like Fiverr would prevent those things from happening and give me some kind of safety regarding scamming. From what I’ve read on the forum, it’s debatable, but so far my personnel experience have been good, so I can’t complain.

3 Likes

welcome to fiverr family

2 Likes

During corona pandemic , I think I should get startup my career so I decided to grow my work on fiverr and that’s why I am here.

1 Like

Oil painting? That’s so cool! I’ve been wanting to give it a go some time. I also was involved as a graphic designer for a year. I feel your pain, customers like that are the worst type. Well, I wish you tons of luck! It’s so nice to hear such journey :grinning: :wave:

1 Like

Thank you very much! Pleasure to meet ya :grinning: !

I saw you made a post about your first order, congratulations! I do hope the best for your career ahead :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you. I am new here but fully devoted to my work.

2 Likes

That’s so great! I hope I can be as devoted as you are so that I can obtain my first gig :sweat_smile:

Don’t worry. I think you will get your first order soon.

1 Like

Hi! I am a 2D game graphics artist. I registered here just yesterday. I hope to get orders here :grin:

1 Like

Thank you :grinning: :crossed_fingers:

welcome to fiverr family :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome! I wish you the best of luck and tons of orders soon :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the warm greeting :grinning: :wave: !

Thank you very much! Let the painting brings you joy and income. :smiley: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

It has helped me fighting off my impatience :heart_eyes: . How long have you been involved in the art industry?

1 Like

welcome to fiverr forum and i hope you’ll get your order soon

2 Likes

I started intensive activities about a year ago. Indeed, drawing is very soothing and enjoyable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your request!