What's your reason to start? Let's chat!

francalee

Well, I’ve been doing digital illustration as a hobby for more than 10 years. Before that I was a traditional artist (oil painting). I’ve tried to make money out of my art before, but most of the time customers were asking for things that were not related to what I did. They were asking me to design logos and stuff, but it’s not at all my area of expertise. I also got a lot of problems with customers not paying for the work. So I thought that a Website like Fiverr would prevent those things from happening and give me some kind of safety regarding scamming. From what I’ve read on the forum, it’s debatable, but so far my personnel experience have been good, so I can’t complain.

Well, I’ve been doing digital illustration as a hobby for more than 10 years. Before that I was a traditional artist (oil painting). I’ve tried to make money out of my art before, but most of the time customers were asking for things that were not related to what I did. They were asking me to design logos and stuff, but it’s not at all my area of expertise. I also got a lot of problems with customers not paying for the work. So I thought that a Website like Fiverr would prevent those things from happening and give me some kind of safety regarding scamming. From what I’ve read on the forum, it’s debatable, but so far my personnel experience have been good, so I can’t complain.

Oil painting? That’s so cool! I’ve been wanting to give it a go some time. I also was involved as a graphic designer for a year. I feel your pain, customers like that are the worst type. Well, I wish you tons of luck! It’s so nice to hear such journey 😀

Oil painting? That’s so cool! I’ve been wanting to give it a go some time. I also was involved as a graphic designer for a year. I feel your pain, customers like that are the worst type. Well, I wish you tons of luck! It’s so nice to hear such journey 😀

I prefer oil when it comes to painting, but I have to admit it can be a pain compare to acrylic paint. Oil takes forever to dry so it’s not ideal for commissions, it’s more expensive and it’s a pain to clean the brushes, lol. I’m way happier with digital painting… just because I don’t make a mess every time I want to draw something, lol. 😅

Archived