Fiverr Community Forum

What's your secret to success?

Fiverr is my last chance on helping and supporting my family thru this pandemic. I already delivered 3 orders and hoping to get more in the future. If you want to check my profile, here it is: https://www.fiverr.com/chrstnsprt123

Thank you and God bless us all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Are you guys seeing my post? It looks like my post is the only one doesn’t have comment.

1 Like

yes we are seeing your post actually forum member sometime wont reply to such message because forum ppl are here to answer questions solve problems of fellow fiver sellers.But your advertising your gig .One thing i will tell you if someone flag your message because it contains advertisement that will be issue for you. I understand your situation to get your initial buyer you should be patient and apply 10 buyer req perday and surely someone will buy from you one day.I checked out your profile it looks good to go all the best for your fiverr journey

1 Like

If I told you, it wouldn’t be a secret anymore.

5 Likes

This is allowed in the category My Fiverr Gigs.

2 Likes

@chrstnsprt123 If you type “fiverr success stories” in the search bar above there are several posts which you may find interesting and inspirational.

3 Likes

Of course, I’m not going to give you the in-depth deets . The secret is having multiple streams :money_with_wings: of income. Investing, business planning, saving for a rainy day :umbrella: and being a savvy and resourceful business woman. :pineapple:

3 Likes

Thank you shiva for explaning! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh… Yeah right hahaha my bad sir

Thank you so much for the information you’re giving me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much nika! Have a good day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@chrstnsprt123 Constantly send your buyers request everyday.

1 Like

I saw your answer, that you can advertise your gig in a certain place on this forum. Is the true?

Yes, it is allowed in the “My Fiverr Gigs” category as @lloydsolutions said.

1 Like

Thank you for the info, ajons! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! Good to know!

1 Like

There’s no secret to success. :relaxed:

Hard work, professionalism, quality work can bring success. :money_mouth_face:
Meanwhile you can try to promote your gig everywhere specially in social media or you can promote gig based on your targeted customers. :nerd_face:

You can active on your client’s timezone so that you can communicate them on time.

Be patience and keep working on your goal. :wink:

Beside this, I believe Luck is another important thing which can bring success. :grinning:
Because some of user doing a lot of things and got few order but on the other hand, some of freelancer doing nothing to promote their gig but still getting order, maybe because of Fiver’s automated systems. :blush: :relaxed:

Thank you so much for explaining more further. I hope everyone who’s willing to do everything will succeed. Count me in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like