What's Your Side Hustle?

maggiemoss

Well…
Since you asked… I visit married women (and even some men) usually while their significant other is at work, sometimes in hotels… other times at their place… and I offer my services. Noodles, sauce…
Yes… I’m a pastatute.

You’d think I’d be ashamed of this joke. Nope… not at all. I’m actually really pleased with myself.

Well…

Since you asked… I visit married women (and even some men) usually while their significant other is at work, sometimes in hotels… other times at their place… and I offer my services. Noodles, sauce…

Yes… I’m a pastatute.

You’d think I’d be ashamed of this joke. Nope… not at all. I’m actually really pleased with myself.

I tried doing that gig for awhile. Eventually I found myself sad, alone, and covered in sauce. I realized that I was an impasta and needed to turn my life around.

I’m an English conversation teacher (this job is my main source of income), and also an
illustrator and a translator too, just like in Fiverrland.

Being a teacher is quite something…I even wrote comics about it at one point!
Then again, I think ANY workplace can be turned into a comic or a movie!

Do you have a full time job away from Fiverr? Is Fiverr your full time job? What’s your side hustle? Brag about what you have going on in your professional life and I’ll gush about it with you!

Do you have a full time job away from Fiverr? Is Fiverr your full time job? What’s your side hustle? Brag about what you have going on in your professional life and I’ll gush about it with you!

Alright, since you asked… 😉

On Fiverr, I develop brands and design logos for small-to-medium budget clients. I do the same thing from my home office (my non-Fiverr work) – for an entirely different type and category of clients.

I do voice acting, most notably as a character in a popular online audio series, now entering it’s 5th season. I also provide the graphics and episode cover art for this series.

I produce and direct a popular ongoing science fiction social story project (now entering its second season) – with a fan base of nearly 10,000 loyal fans, followers, and participants.

I work one-on-one with local business owners to help them improve their marketing efforts.

I design and sell my own successful line of t-shirts, apparel, and officially licensed merchandise.

I am also a long-time blogger (although, that is in hiatus at the moment). I started blogging in 2001.

I also design and develop graphics for a variety of projects and clients.

So, yeah… I keep busy. But, as the old saying goes… if you’re doing things that you enjoy, you will never work a day in your life. I have been blessed to be able to do what I love, and yet earn a living doing it.

I’m an English conversation teacher (this job is my main source of income), and also an

illustrator and a translator too, just like in Fiverrland.

Being a teacher is quite something…I even wrote comics about it at one point!

Then again, I think ANY workplace can be turned into a comic or a movie!

That’s awesome. My primary job is in teaching. It’s a lot of classroom management.

Alright, since you asked… 😉

On Fiverr, I develop brands and design logos for small-to-medium budget clients. I do the same thing from my home office (my non-Fiverr work) – for an entirely different type and category of clients.

I do voice acting, most notably as a character in a popular online audio series, now entering it’s 5th season. I also provide the graphics and episode cover art for this series.

I produce and direct a popular ongoing science fiction social story project (now entering its second season) – with a fan base of nearly 10,000 loyal fans, followers, and participants.

I work one-on-one with local business owners to help them improve their marketing efforts.

I design and sell my own successful line of t-shirts, apparel, and officially licensed merchandise.

I am also a long-time blogger (although, that is in hiatus at the moment). I started blogging in 2001.

I also design and develop graphics for a variety of projects and clients.

So, yeah… I keep busy. But, as the old saying goes… if you’re doing things that you enjoy, you will never work a day in your life. I have been blessed to be able to do what I love, and yet earn a living doing it.

You’re officially master of the side hustle. I bow in your presence.

That’s awesome. My primary job is in teaching. It’s a lot of classroom management.

Ah. Funny thing is… I know exactly what you mean. I just happen to be married to a teacher. 😉

Nah, you asked what us sellers here on the forums do. I just took the opportunity to share.

No need to bow. I just have a lot of cool “side hustles”. 😉

Ah. Funny thing is… I know exactly what you mean. I just happen to be married to a teacher. 😉

People have a mental image of teachers in front of a classroom lecturing in front of a blackboard or of stuffy overhead projectors and really we had a million other things to do.

People have a mental image of teachers in front of a classroom lecturing in front of a blackboard or of stuffy overhead projectors and really we had a million other things to do.

Indeed. Teachers do a great deal more than most people realize. And for that unseen hard work, for those many extra hours of lesson planning, and class preparation, I have developed a great deal of respect. Teachers are some of the most important, most hard-working, and, sadly, vastly undervalued people in this world. Keep up the great work! Our future leaders thank you! 😉

Indeed. Teachers do a great deal more than most people realize. And for that unseen hard work, for those many extra hours of lesson planning, and class preparation, I have developed a great deal of respect. Teachers are some of the most important, most hard-working, and, sadly, vastly undervalued people in this world. Keep up the great work! Our future leaders thank you! 😉

Teaching is also a very secure and stable job, I think, whether you teach at a school or at a college/university. [ideal job for women, especially working moms.] [Another great job like that is a job at a bank, stable, secure and steady, no pressure…my mom retired recently after working in a bank for close to 40 years.]

Teaching is also a very secure and stable job, I think, whether you teach at a school or at a college/university. [ideal job for women, especially working moms.] [Another great job like that is a job at a bank, stable, secure and steady, no pressure…my mom retired recently after working in a bank for close to 40 years.]

my mom retired recently after working in a bank for close to 40 years.

That’s an impressive career! Bank and financial work is also an often-underappreciated job. For your mother to have been working at it for 40 years says a great deal about her character as well!

I do feel a sense of job security, especially having come to this from a retail background. In general though we’re in very tumultuous times. Funding for the program I am in was cut by about 20% and those cuts have to come from somewhere. It’s unlikely to be me, but I have seen two of my coworkers have their positions made redundant. Anything could happen.

I do feel a sense of job security, especially having come to this from a retail background. In general though we’re in very tumultuous times. Funding for the program I am in was cut by about 20% and those cuts have to come from somewhere. It’s unlikely to be me, but I have seen two of my coworkers have their positions made redundant. Anything could happen.

Yeah, I can understand, but I still feel that teaching jobs are the most secure of all jobs - apart from government jobs.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yeah, I can understand, but I still feel that teaching jobs are the most secure of all jobs - apart from government jobs.

Not these days! 🙁

No job security in teaching here, regardless of gender.

Retired teacher - side hustle - claiming my pension! 😀

Archived