What's Your World Domination?

sucantare

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

Yes me too! Is fiverr blocked in Russia? I’m so proud of my 1 Chinese buyer since I know most of the internet is blocked there. I have almost half of Africa, most of S. America, all of Central America, and most of the globe, none in Greenland. Recently I’ve had several buyers in N. Korea.

They also smear each other with yak butter for a jolly spot of mud wrestling. Mongolia is cool in my book. You can actually take the trans-Siberian train there–it branches off somewhere so instead of going to Vladivostock, you get to somewhere in China. Where there’s a dwarf village.

Man, I need to hit the road sometime soon. So many things to see and do…

Different strokes 🙂 my dream holidays all involve lots of weird stuff happening and most importantly of all, stories. I’ve never enjoyed the beach, and I live near to some of the best in Europe! I do like the winter seas and sky though, they are impressively dramatic. And sometimes the beach ends up on the main road after a storm–I always enjoy taking the bike out with my dog to look around those days 😉

59%! Got most of South America except for Guyana and Suriname, 9 African countries, all of Europe except for one. Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, India, China, Bangladesh, and South Korea. I do wish the map would allow us to zoom in, some countries are too small to see clearly on the map. I know I got an order from Fiji a long time ago, but I can’t see it on the map.

Archived