When a buyer posts a message/update on the order page, the notification should go in the "Sheet I

adnagam

When a buyer posts a message/update on the order page, the notification should go in the “Sheet I have to do” page so we know that we need to respond to it as if it were a message in our inbox. That would be extra helpful because the little notification dropdown is really cluttered and you can’t clear stuff out of it.

Its been mentioned 1000000 times lol Unfortunatly something still hasnt been done about it. The way ive been dealing with this is to just let the buyer know that if they have questions then directly inbox message me. I tell them that i wont receive notifications for messages left in the order. I get so many i just cant use the silly drop down menu productively… Its so un-organised. I quite like it this way. Be sure to tell the buyer to use the request modification button if they have any amendment requests too… You’ll never have to use the notification system again 😃 happy days!

Guest marsch001

Agreed. Especially as, even if you only have one or two orders that have those updates, so the notification thing should be less cluttered, it’s still not always working properly and might not give you the notification you actually need. It’s bad enough to not reply quickly to a potential buyer in a message, but when they’ve actually ordered you want to make sure to take care of your buyers well!

Archived