When a Buyer Request Budget is HIGHER Than What You Charge

adamweaver1

I have run into this scenario a few times when looking at the buyer request page. I charge a certain amount of money for my gig, but a buyer on the buyer request page is posting with a budget higher than what I would normally charge. I never know what to charge when I make a bid on their job! I’m curious what you fellow fiverr sellers do in this situation. Do bid with what you normally charge on your gig, or ask them for their full budget for their project?

your price can be submitted
See this

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Well I usually would place the same price or just a bit higher than what I offer in my gig, granted that it fits the very definition of what I’m selling. If you’re lucky, the buyer might end up tipping you with what they have left since it happened to me twice… 😁

Archived