Fiverr Forum

When an order is considered "complete"?

I delivered an order. I have no news of the buyer. So I wonder, if the buyer does not click order complete when it will be automatically?

Reply to @hbconsultant:

Hi! :wink:

It’s certainly not a bad sign, you earned $4. But it’s always a good idea to ask buyer to leave a review or share experience on SM with your gig. Also, always try to overdeliver.

Edvard

Reply to @kjblynx: Thank you for your reply. After this time, the buyer can replicate or say that the work is not complete.

hbconsultant said: After this time, the buyer can replicate or say that the work is not complete.

Did you deliver nothing?

Reply to @thepromogirl: No, I have delivered the order. The buyer has requested an additional service charge. He refused to mark the order “Done”. I offered this service. It has remained unanswered.

There is no “marking the order complete/done”. Fiverr unfortunately uses terminology inconsistently with buyers and sellers. Marking as complete is really the notion of a buyer leaving you feedback. This leads to the start of the 14 day clearance period. They have 3 days to do this before the clearance starts automatically.

Just like a modification from a buyer showed up not as a modification, but a rejection to the seller. There is ño button that tells the buyer to “complete” the order, just the ability to rate, which is optional. :slight_smile:

Reply to @cheezees: Hello

Thank you for joining us. I just had “ORDER COMPLETED. YOU EARNED $4” without the buyer leaves a comment. Is this a good sign?

Reply to @edvard_munch: I just do. Thank you for advice