Fiverr Forum

When buyers don't respond to suggestions to buy an extra

I have gigs that require an extra. For the basic $5 it is only for a consultation. I still have buyers who apparently do not read the gig description. Nor do they read my messages to them, suggesting the extra to have what they want, which is to have a spell cast.

I do not know what to do about these buyers. How do you deal with buyers who don’t read anything?

To be honest, whenever I have to ask for more $$$ people just get angry. In this case, I just cancel and move on, after a debate about how I should clarify my prices etc.

Life’s too short. Sling em.

Most of the time, they don’t read ‘intentionally’… It means they don’t want to pay more.

I usually send a custom extra with an expiry date. If they don’t accept within that time, I deliver exactly what my Gig descriptions says I’ll do for $5.

Would you risk a bad review by delivering the $5 worth?

Mutual cancellation, not easy, they can choose to ignore it, but that’s the only solution.

You have a 100% record, so it’s better to cancel than get a negative review.

Once they decline the mutual cancellation. You can cancel the order from your end. I have cancelled 2 orders.

Voh negative point ho jayein ga seller kay liye. Just keep offering mutual cancellation till they get tired.

Oh My GOD. That explains a lot. Thanks for letting me know.

Way too many articles on tips and suggestions…these points are always left behind.

Abb dekhna :smiley: 15 articles honge 10 din mein … :smiley: :smiley: