Fiverr Community Forum

When did you receive your first order?

Hi there! I am a new seller on Fiverr. I’m worried that it’s almost impossible for a beginner to succeed here :frowning: Please share your experience about when did you receive your first order? how many days have passed since you became a seller?

22 Likes

after passing 120 days you will become a seller…without warning in 30 days…

3 Likes

I received my first order after 4 days. The second is through 9. I’m certainly not an expert, but if you want to give me a link to your profile, I will look and tell you what needs to be fixed or improved

8 Likes

No orders past 3 months put my gig is top notch and is first page

2 Likes

I have moved this to Improve My Gig as links for help are only allowed in that category.

OP can now add the link to the initial post.

4 Likes

Okay.Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow that’s a really good result!It would be very kind of you if you check my Gig https://www.fiverr.com/nastya_mart/draw-a-digital-portrait-for-you

2 Likes

You can go through this topics. I think it is one of the best.

5 Likes

You need to remove your IG details from your profile description as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

4 Likes

Hi There!
I Am Also Waiting For My First Order Which Will be My Golden EGG!
You Can Check here For Getting Some Helps

Golden tips.I also often see here that people advise just to wait and that’s all. I don’t understand how to wait and receive orders. We must value our work and time, we must act constantly

5 Likes

After 5 months, so don’t be upset.
Best of luck.

3 Likes

@nastya_mart welcome & best wishes for you

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

welcome @nastya_mart

1 Like

I got my first order after 3 months. You can try to change your gigs images and the title make it more interesting.

2 Likes

You are right changing the gigs images and keywords will help you to get any order.

I think it was 4 hours in.

But it was a completely different marketplace back then. If you did a little bit of research you could find a white space and claim it.

5 Likes

Hi, welcom and you are may be right or need think about it

But I have heard that any gig correction to through the gig promotion will go down!