When did you receive your first order?

nastya_mart

I received my first order after 4 days. The second is through 9. I’m certainly not an expert, but if you want to give me a link to your profile, I will look and tell you what needs to be fixed or improved

to give me a link to your profile,

I have moved this to Improve My Gig as links for help are only allowed in that category.

OP can now add the link to the initial post.

I received my first order after 4 days. The second is through 9. I’m certainly not an expert, but if you want to give me a link to your profile, I will look and tell you what needs to be fixed or improved

wow that’s a really good result!It would be very kind of you if you check my Gig https://www.fiverr.com/nastya_mart/draw-a-digital-portrait-for-you

You can go through this topics. I think it is one of the best.

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to do this guide. I have to recognize that when it comes to ranking my Gig I do not pay as much attention as it may require. I mean, I don’t want to stress myself watching it being on the last page where nobody will ever see it, also understanding that I’m a new seller. I think more about the quality of the product I deliver winning bids on BR while my business grows, but of course, I understand the logic behind this, the more visible your Gi…

Hi there! I am a new seller on Fiverr. I’m worried that it’s almost impossible for a beginner to succeed here 😦 Please share your experience about when did you receive your first order? how many days have passed since you became a seller?

You need to remove your IG details from your profile description as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I’m worried that it’s almost impossible for a beginner to succeed here

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

You need to remove your IG details from your profile description as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I’m worried that it’s almost impossible for a beginner to succeed here

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Golden tips.I also often see here that people advise just to wait and that’s all. I don’t understand how to wait and receive orders. We must value our work and time, we must act constantly

You can go through this topics. I think it is one of the best.

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to do this guide. I have to recognize that when it comes to ranking my Gig I do not pay as much attention as it may require. I mean, I don’t want to stress myself watching it being on the last page where nobody will ever see it, also understanding that I’m a new seller. I think more about the quality of the product I deliver winning bids on BR while my business grows, but of course, I understand the logic behind this, the more visible your Gi…

Hi, welcom and you are may be right or need think about it

Hi,

I started in about mid-March and I received my first order in May, it is now the end of June and I have completed 21 orders and hoping to become a First Seller soon!

Tips to get orders:

Make your online presents regular, every day!
Check buyer requests every hour. (This got me my first job and many more)
Share your profile on social media! Instagram, Face Book etc.
Keep your prices very low, so that you are able to get your first orders coming in and that you start getting a rating.
I have only recently updated my prices, as I am getting regular work.

I hope this helps you!

Archived