Fiverr Community Forum

When did you start using Fiverr?

When did you start using Fiverr?

8 Likes

Back in 2013, I left many platforms, fiverr worked better for me.

6 Likes

2016 !
I quit my job :slight_smile: fiverr worked better for me too !

7 Likes

Ahem…

…actually a mere 10 days ago.

5 Likes

I started buying in December 2016, selling in May 2018.

It’s okay, bro, you are still a big guy to me!

GlamorousWarlikeFruitbat-size_restricted

5 Likes

From 2014. I am so happy with fiverr.

2 Likes

2015 (as a seller) :sunglasses: Fiverr gig was my very first earning. I sell my services on other marketplaces too. (Never did any office job and wish not to do so (unless it’s Google/Facebook/Netflix)

Moderator on forum since 2018/March :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I started back in 2013.

Made TRS in 2014.

Invited to join the Pro category in 2017.

Joined the Moderator team in 2020.

Let’s see where this journey takes me next. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

In the end 2019, the Fiverr worked so well that i quit my regular job in few months, so until now working just as a freelancer here :smiley:

4 Likes

I am new seller of fiverr and freelance market place. I want to quit my regular job. I am WordPress expert. Is my decision in right or wrong ?

1 Like

I am here since 2017. working regular this market place. just stay with the community success will come.

3 Likes

Everything depends of your cost of living, for example i earn more here in Fiverr that working for some companie in my city. The reason is because i earn in dollar that have more value that the local coin.

3 Likes

Thank you for you reply. I hove will earn more at fiverr that’s why I gather more knowledge about web develop.

1 Like

In 2017 i joined fiverr!

2 Likes

I started just back in April :grin:

3 Likes

My freelancing Career start with Fiverr last 3 years ago. but have a small issue my Fiverr account has deactivated. And just now I can started a New.

2 Likes

I am new seller in Fiverr marketplace.

1 Like

I started in December 2019.
Became level 1 in February
Became level 2 this month.
Working to achieve the next milestones in my journey of freelancing on Fiverr.
Happy Freelancing :smiley:

3 Likes

I started in October 2019. But fiverr is always challenging for me. If we do hardwork and provide quality services we belive success will come but in fiverr i don’t know what will come, it seems here most of the things happening based on systems or robotic :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Just started…
Hope success will come very soon.

1 Like