When did you win 1k on fiverr ? Please reply

hentumusic

You don’t “win money” on Fiverr. You work hard to earn it.

@jonbass

I was a seller on fiverr and I made this new account 2 months ago.I made more then I thought I would do.

I wanted to know if people were as lucky as me .I worked really hard , I didn’t ‘win anything’.You’re attitude is not cool.

I never said who won money on fiverr, cause that is stupid.

Guest offlinehelpers

@jonbass

I was a seller on fiverr and I made this new account 2 months ago.I made more then I thought I would do.

I wanted to know if people were as lucky as me .I worked really hard , I didn’t ‘win anything’.You’re attitude is not cool.

But… your thread title is ‘When did you win 1k on fiverr ? Please reply’

Would you like me to change your thread title for you?

@jonbass

Hm.

I was a seller on fiverr and I made this new account 2 months ago.I made more then I thought I would do.I wanted to know if people were as lucky as me .I worked really hard , I didn’t ‘win anything’.You’re attitude is not cool.I never said who won money on fiverr, cause that is stupid.

😆

Hm.

I was a seller on fiverr and I made this new account 2 months ago.I made more then I thought I would do.I wanted to know if people were as lucky as me .I worked really hard , I didn’t ‘win anything’.You’re attitude is not cool.I never said who won money on fiverr, cause that is stupid.

😆

Guest offlinehelpers

But he didnt say who win it. He said who win it but he didnt mean to say who win it. 😛

I think possible win and earn have been confused, but it’s rude to discuss money anyway.

Guest offlinehelpers

I love this forum.You’ve all been so supportive and I am sorry if I offended you in any way.

No offence taken - I should have realised gagner to earn or to win from my school French.

Archived