When do I start working?

haythemab

Hello everyone
Last night, I was looking for ways to make money online because I live alone and you know it’s hard to make money to live … so I found this Website ! I am so happy ! I did a GIG in 1 hour to create a good one and I was waiting to edit a video but no one comes I go to bed at 3am and I woke up 9am to see who want the editing I didn’t found any person 😞 I’m so sad for that, I really need to earn money by myself!
So, can anyone tell me how to make buyers see my GIG ? please

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there, and welcome to Fiverr!

Some sellers wait days, weeks, months or longer to sell a gig. Expecting to sell a gig in the first 6 hours might be over-hopeful! 😉

You’ve got a gig offering YT likes - I’d be careful with this or you could find yourself on the wrong end of a ToS violation.

You can have up to 7 gigs, so add some more maybe?

You may find buyers looking for your services - they post in the buyer requests section where you can look to see what’s being requested.

How can you market your services yourself? YT perhaps?

Good luck! 🙂

Hi there, and welcome to Fiverr!

Some sellers wait days, weeks, months or longer to sell a gig. Expecting to sell a gig in the first 6 hours might be over-hopeful! 😉

You’ve got a gig offering YT likes - I’d be careful with this or you could find yourself on the wrong end of a ToS violation.

You can have up to 7 gigs, so add some more maybe?

You may find buyers looking for your services - they post in the buyer requests section where you can look to see what’s being requested.

How can you market your services yourself? YT perhaps?

Good luck! 🙂

About Youtube likes do i need to delete it or what ?

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you for helping me ! 🙂

About Youtube likes do i need to delete it or what ?

I’d delete it if I were you - you could end up on the wrong side of Fiverr and YouTube! 😉

Take on board what @offlinehelpers has suggested. Also you need to remove all of the links for your contact details outside of Fiverr as this is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account. Good luck! 🙂

Really guys you are awesome ! i really thank you for helping i will delete it now haha

Archived