When do you expect a tip?

sudais299

Hi everyone, this post is about when would you expect the buyer to tip you?

I usually expect them to tip me in the following cases:

• When I deliver the order, the buyer messes up on something and then I go the extra mile to help them out.

• When the buyer requests a lot of revisions or changes here and there and I do them.

When do you guys?Let me know below! 🙂

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never - a tip is a gratefully accepted extra, not an expectation.

You offer unlimited modifications - that’s probably why you’re getting a number of requests for changes. ☀️

If you read my post,in the first point,I’ve mentioned about when the buyer

messes up so when its not the seller’s fault,I think the buyer should give

a tip,not necessary though.

If you read my post,in the first point,I’ve mentioned about when the buyer

messes up so when its not the seller’s fault,I think the buyer should give

a tip,not necessary though.

No - messing up is human nature! I know I’ve made plenty of mistakes - a simple please and thank you go a long way with me - I’m happy with that! 🙂

Even worse,after extra help if the buyer doesn’t give a review,atleast we all deserve that.

Think you might need to lower your expectations! 😉

As I say, if I get a ‘thank you’ I’m happy, a review is wonderful, and a tip feels like Christmas come early! 🙂

All we’re here for is the money, let’s be honest - anything else is a bonus! 🙂

Think you might need to lower your expectations! 😉

As I say, if I get a ‘thank you’ I’m happy, a review is wonderful, and a tip feels like Christmas come early! 🙂

All we’re here for is the money, let’s be honest - anything else is a bonus! 🙂

Getting a review is not high expectations,getting a tip is so I’m not really in line for the tip but yes for the review.

Lol. You get a tip when you meet nice buyers. My first ever buyer gave me a tip and I guess it is because I did a good job and quickly. I completed it within 24 hours instead of two days.
There was also this buyer who gave me a tough time. She requested for seven revisions. I was frustrated but in the end, she paid well and added a tip.
There is also this nice buyer who gives a tip for every order. It’s by luck.

Lol. You get a tip when you meet nice buyers. My first ever buyer gave me a tip and I guess it is because I did a good job and quickly. I completed it within 24 hours instead of two days.

There was also this buyer who gave me a tough time. She requested for seven revisions. I was frustrated but in the end, she paid well and added a tip.

There is also this nice buyer who gives a tip for every order. It’s by luck.

I have delivered sometimes in 30 minutes.Its the buyer that matters as you said,whether good or bad.

I don’t ever expect tipping. When it happens, I am always cool with the extra but I suppose there are some buyers who seem to be asking for things that are a bit outside of your typical gigs and want things done quickly or revised a number of times and those are often the ones who do.

Tips depend on how much the buyer loves your work, how much money he has, how generous he is, etc. I don’t expect them, some repeat customers might tip you every time, others don’t.

Price your gigs based on how much money you want to make per job, don’t think that by charging $5, the buyer will tip you $15. You’re better off charging $20 or whatever you think your service is worth.

Tips depend on how much the buyer loves your work, how much money he has, how generous he is, etc. I don’t expect them, some repeat customers might tip you every time, others don’t.

Price your gigs based on how much money you want to make per job, don’t think that by charging $5, the buyer will tip you $15. You’re better off charging $20 or whatever you think your service is worth.

Point.I’m not referring to tips as compensation for the order price but as a courtesy when the buyer provides inconvenience sometimes especially for active and frequently updating sellers.

Archived