When i get first order?

tubaenterprise

well, I am new in the Fiverr platform but I am not new freelancer, working different marketplace and have lots of experience in my working field,
anyway, the question is join Fiverr last 2 months and doesn’t get any order, first of all, I thought that can be gig price issue, I have change gig price recently I just change my gig price in low, but really frustrated until not getting any order,
getting buyer request but not similar on my working category maximum strange type of requirement, not frustrated but worried about Fiverr career.
looking for some tips and advice about how can I improve my current status,

best regards

The category you’re selling in has tons of people just like you. I don’t see anything that sets you apart from the hundreds of others offering the same service, for the same prices.

I recommend you find clients elsewhere, and bring them to Fiverr. If you aren’t getting any buyer requests that are relevant to you, then that’s probably your best bet of getting your first few orders.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first order are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Archived