When i get order?

syedsibtyhasan1

nooooooooo orderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why why why why why why why why why why I am using fiverr last 8 months daily online for 16 hours and send daiy buyer’s request 7,8 but no order…

You’ve received advice from multiple senior sellers, yet it seems you haven’t learned anything. 😦
You’re selling social media marketing and calling yourself an expert, but you can’t promote your own gig to get even a single order during 8 months. Why would anyone order your gig?

Heck, you don’t even know how to spell Facebook.
image.png.7efd9725a796d2e7f73f38669f259eff.png

Not to end this post on a negative note, here’s some free advice

Option A: Take some courses on social media marketing. Start from the novice level and work your way up. In a few months you can return, rewrite your gig descriptions and try again. (You might want to take some English courses as well unless you’re offering your service only in your native language. Believe it or not, but a prerequisite for international social media marketing is fluent English.)

Option B If you believe that you are an expert then pick a different platform because after 8 months it’s rather obvious that people who would hire you are not on Fiverr.

You’ve received advice from multiple senior sellers, yet it seems you haven’t learned anything. 😦

You’re selling social media marketing and calling yourself an expert, but you can’t promote your own gig to get even a single order during 8 months. Why would anyone order your gig?

Heck, you don’t even know how to spell Facebook.

Not to end this post on a negative note, here’s some free advice

Option A: Take some courses on social media marketing. Start from the novice level and work your way up. In a few months you can return, rewrite your gig descriptions and try again. (You might want to take some English courses as well unless you’re offering your service only in your native language. Believe it or not, but a prerequisite for international social media marketing is fluent English.)

Option B If you believe that you are an expert then pick a different platform because after 8 months it’s rather obvious that people who would hire you are not on Fiverr.

If you believe that you are an expert then pick a different platform because after 8 months it’s rather obvious that people who would hire you are not on Fiverr.

Agree with the above post except this bit. If all of the tips given are acted upon and still the OP is unable to get orders I don’t think it would matter as to which platform he belonged. Freelancing is not suitable for everyone.

If you believe that you are an expert then pick a different platform because after 8 months it’s rather obvious that people who would hire you are not on Fiverr.

Agree with the above post except this bit. If all of the tips given are acted upon and still the OP is unable to get orders I don’t think it would matter as to which platform he belonged. Freelancing is not suitable for everyone.

To be honest I don’t think it will work either, but OP wrote on his profile that he has 6 years of experience. If this is true then there are some clients out there who have hired him. Maybe there’s too much competition on Fiverr as he mentioned that his previous clients were local 🙂

To be honest I don’t think it will work either, but OP wrote on his profile that he has 6 years of experience. If this is true then there are some clients out there who have hired him. Maybe there’s too much competition on Fiverr as he mentioned that his previous clients were local 🙂

I also accept this.:thinking:

Archived