When I search for my gig it doesn't shows up?

Hey. :slight_smile: I made a Fiverr account yesterday because I like to translate from English to German and vice versa. It was very easy to create the gig and I like the system! My problem is when I now search “English to German”-translation I can’t find my gig and I guess other people can’t find my gig as well?

This is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/snowmelody/translate-from-english-to?funnel=8d123805-77e4-4f3e-bbd6-259f31bd8908#

It takes about 24-48 hours for your gig to show up on search. If it still does not show, you may wish to contact Customer Service.

Your gig is not being displayed on search.
I did a search using the following parameters:

Search in the “New Arrivals” and you will find it.

i was having that problem but after 1 day it’s solved automatically

Thank you very much for the help! I’m not even at 24 hours yet, I think, so I’ll wait some more hours and contact the support if it still doesn’t shows up. :slight_smile:

Update: It’s on the “new arrivals” now. :blush:

I also cannot find my gig :slight_smile: but i know its there somewhere, All you need to do is go to your account => Selling => My gigs => Click on your gig and see the Statistics of your gig movement in the search result, If its going up or down
take your mouse over there you will see “Impressions” and its equal to how many times your gig appeared in search result…

Incase the impressions are 0 you should contact Customer Care, These days a lot of new sellers are joining fiverr so there are million of gigs out there

_One more way to find your gig is _
Go to search=>Choose your category=> Sub Category => New Arrivals => Filter it with ONLINE SELLERS