Fiverr Forum

When i try to order the gig a msg show For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly

hello

when i try to order the gig a msg show For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly.

what’s the solution for that?

It means you cannot contact them for some reason. They might have reported you for spam or they might have been reported for doing something against terms of service.

If he ordered from you and now you cannot contact him to deliver it, his account must have been banned. This usually happens when the buyer has had a dispute with Paypal and fiverr bans him for refusing to pay his Paypal charge from fiverr.

I’ve heard of people being blocked for multiple accounts as well, and for contacting their buyer/seller outside of Fiverr. Regardless you should be able to request a cancellation.

Reply to @misscrystal: hello , i dont know why exactly , just the buyer order the work and all so good , just i can send the work :confused: maybe because some seeting in him account or somehing like that

Reply to @luckygutsy: you means after he order my gig and i contact him outside? :confused: i dont think that .
i keep trying

Reply to @misscrystal: i can contact fiverr support?
maybe that’s why , i am really not sure !

Reply to @yosri21: You will most likely have to have the order cancelled. The best thing is to open support ticket at www.fiverr.com/support. You should have anything major to worry about since the other user’s account was closed and this happens from time to time. I don’t count my earnings until they are in my bank since sometimes things go wrong. :wink:

Also, this thread isn’t actually a tip for sellers and it is difficult to follow so I am going to move it to Conversations.