Fiverr Forum

When I tweet to my Fiverr gig I get a Message from Twitter saying it's malware, dangerous etc

and as a result, it’s very hard to promote my gig on Twitter. I have tried using Google url shortener and Bitly and sometimes Twitter will send it, and other times it won’t. So, how can we tweet our gigs when Twitter considers Fiverr a dangerous website? Any feedback pertaining to my question is appreciated.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah sometimes the tweets go through and sometimes they don’t. I like to blog about gigs, then use the social share buttons from the post to promote it.

Reply to @vedmak: Even manually mine get’s rejected. I will shorten it but I’m leery that Twitter will eventually ban my fiverr account as spam.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I just tried to tweet a gig, and it didn’t work. Then I tried to tweet a fiverr forum post and I added #fiverr and @fiverrhq, and it didn’t work, but it worked once I removed them.

Reply to @vedmak: Yes, I don’t know what they are going to do about all that. It’s bad for business.

Same here. I use the Google url shortener, too. On the plus side, using the Google tool lets you track how many people click the link.

Hopefully one day there will be more tools on fiverr to help us see where our traffic is coming from. :slight_smile: