Fiverr Forum

When i wil get my first order?

its been 5 days but still I am not getting any order I do everything but still I have no luck :frowning: can you tell how much days its takes to get first order on fiverr?

5 Likes

There’s really no answer to this question. It depends on a person’s ability, the niche they’re in, the time of year they start selling, etc.

Some sellers receive their first order soon after joining. Others have to wait a while to receive their first order. For a few unlucky ones, that first order never comes.

One thing I can tell you is five days isn’t a long time to wait for an order. It’d have taken a day or two for your gig to become indexed within Fiverr’s system.

Be patient, but not passive. While waiting for your first order, learn more about the site. You may also want to consider marketing your gigs off of the platform.

5 Likes

Just based off your video I can tell that your English is a bit choppy and needs improvement. The title on your first gig doesn’t make any sense. You also offer a money back guarantee which will only lead to headaches in the future.

Improve, improve improve your gig.

3 Likes

“Money back guarantee”, you can change it to :arrow_right: “satisfaction guarantee”.

1 Like

Maybe never. Having an account dont guarantee Sales.

1 Like

Don’t worry, when I started my work, i waited for 6 months to get my first order and after 2 years I get the third order because of some responsibilities :blush::blush::wink:

1 Like

thanks for motivation and thanks for your valuable inputs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At first develop your skill and follow this seller article before creating fiverr gig.
Thanks

3 Likes

thanks all I have completed almost 10 orders recently now waiting for more orders :slight_smile: