When I would be able to send new offer again?

nazmunamin

Greetings!

It’s an unpleasant situation. Some say you need an average of 4.7 rating to get the ability for sending tickets again .
All you can do is to have buyer’s to come across your gig sites and order directly or boost up that chance by promoting your gig’s on social media sites.
If you’re lucky to have some 5 stars again it should be fine.
Best wishes!

Greetings!

It’s an unpleasant situation. Some say you need an average of 4.7 rating to get the ability for sending tickets again .

All you can do is to have buyer’s to come across your gig sites and order directly or boost up that chance by promoting your gig’s on social media sites.

Best wishes!

Thank you for your mgs. Really I am confused now I am lucky or not in Fiverr. Seller punished by both sides (buyer & Fiverr). It’s very unfortunate Valon. Anyways thank u once again.

Greetings!

Best wishes!

I think you just need 4.5 stars avg (90% of 5).

I had 4.9 but one client gave me 2 star. So now it is 4.2. I was shocked to see the reviews.

So you probably just need 2 or 3 more 5 star reviews (depending how it rounds it) and then you’ll probably be able to send offers to buyer requests.

eg. 2 more 5 star reviews (for 4.45 avg) or 3 more (for 4.529 avg)

Archived