Fiverr Community Forum

When impression starts to drop, it keeps going down

i think this is the most common issue for everyone. though most of us don’t know how to deal with it. here is my story- i completed all the orders with a five-star review. no late delivery, no order issues. but suddenly one day I saw a huge impression drop. and that’s it. the impression is down for two months. i found no way to increase it. need expert’s advice. it will be very helpful for all of us. thanks

2 Likes

I’ve been on the same page, my impressions started to fell down the past week, but even with that drop I still got new orders so I don’t give too much importance to impressions. If you still get orders don’t worry mate!

yeah, i agree. but i haven’t got new order since then. besides if the impression and clicks fell down the gig starts to move back from first page.

I never look at my impressions! No point, I look at actual clicks. This is when someone has actually viewed my profile or a gig.

1 Like

yeah, that’s right but if you notice carefully you will see that impression and clicks are related. anyway i am trying to say that the gig just fell from first page to last in a day. is this natural or there are any reason behind it?

Impression are more “important” when:

a) You introduce a new gig
b) You have made several changes to existing ones

You want to let people know and be informed of what you offer lately.

Am I wrong?

1 Like

i hardly get click in my gig also. the gig is old enough and already has enough review. and the disaster is on me for last 2 month. it was on first page for 3 month and suddenly this happened.

Hi @galib_bd I am facing this same issue

if you find any solution let us know. it will be very helpful

1 Like

i think its happen to all. Today analytics showing zero for all of it (impression, clicks).

it’s frustrating. isn’t it?