When is top rated seller awarded?

kholland65

I recently achieved all the items needed for top rated seller status but its been a month and I still have not been upgraded.

I understand this is a manual process but I’ve now been past the 14th of March (in case that still triggers some sort of review) and have now been above the needed criteria for about a month and still have not had my status upgraded.

Does anyone have any idea how this process works and how long I have to wait to be upgraded? Is it worth contacting support to make sure they haven’t forgotten to review my account?

Some people wait for years to get TRS. Some never get it.

But maybe a TRS will come along and have a more specific answer for you.

I believe I’ve heard that too, which seems kind of odd. Why would you bother having the rating and the metrics needed to achieve it posted publicly, if the time frame and the actual criteria for getting it are hidden and arbitrary?

I’ve been a sellers now for 2years, have nothing but positive ratings, no disciplinary action, and have achieved every required metric, so I’m not really sure what else they look for.

If I don’t hear something soon, I might contact CS just to check and see if they can’t shed some light on this.

I believe I’ve heard that too, which seems kind of odd. Why would you bother having the rating and the metrics needed to achieve it posted publicly, if the time frame and the actual criteria for getting it are hidden and arbitrary?

I’ve been a sellers now for 2years, have nothing but positive ratings, no disciplinary action, and have achieved every required metric, so I’m not really sure what else they look for.

If I don’t hear something soon, I might contact CS just to check and see if they can’t shed some light on this.

You are asking the wrong question.

It’s not when, it’s “if”.

After years of wondering what the base criteria were, Fiverr decided to let you know exactly what you need to do in order to be considered.

Now suddenly having the criteria publicly available seems illogical to you?

This is a manual selection.

If you meet the criteria, you need to keep upping your game until you are selected.

But your attitude makes it seem like you feel you are entitled to the TRS badge, and that sort of mindset will only hurt you in the long run.

I recently achieved all the items needed for top rated seller status but its been a month and I still have not been upgraded.

I understand this is a manual process but I’ve now been past the 14th of March (in case that still triggers some sort of review) and have now been above the needed criteria for about a month and still have not had my status upgraded.

Does anyone have any idea how this process works and how long I have to wait to be upgraded? Is it worth contacting support to make sure they haven’t forgotten to review my account?

I understand this is a manual process

What “manual process” means is that the editors of fiverr make a decision about which sellers will become top rated. And it’s not only about meeting the requirements. They choose sellers based on their own reasons.

You are asking the wrong question.

It’s not when, it’s “if”.

After years of wondering what the base criteria were, Fiverr decided to let you know exactly what you need to do in order to be considered.

Now suddenly having the criteria publicly available seems illogical to you?

This is a manual selection.

If you meet the criteria, you need to keep upping your game until you are selected.

But your attitude makes it seem like you feel you are entitled to the TRS badge, and that sort of mindset will only hurt you in the long run.

until you are selected.

The term “until” also signifies the time, the same with “when.”

I became a TRS this February after 6 year on the platform … HOpe you got the answer to “When”… it’s something no one can say… :thinking:

I have never had my statics below 90% or demoted… just plain hard work with good communication and quality work…

I think you mean: he should manage his expectations about what’s out of his control!

No that’s not what I meant at all.

What I said was, that TRS is a great goal to have, because since it’s so hard to attain, you will benefit if you keep improving every day, whilst hoping to get it.

To break it down even further:

Even if they won’t get it, which is highly likely, they will still improve exponentially if they just try to improve every day while chasing the goal.

I became a TRS this February after 6 year on the platform … HOpe you got the answer to “When”… it’s something no one can say… :thinking:

I have never had my statics below 90% or demoted… just plain hard work with good communication and quality work…

Same here. And it took me a few years too.

TRS are chosen manually. I’ve been here for almost 6 years now and am always in the green, usually with a perfect score. I’m still level 2 and to be honest, I stopped caring about the badge a long time ago. Don’t even notice it anymore. All I’m focused on now is simply performing better and improving each day.

I think Fiverr should define it clearly. It’s really demotivating.

To me, this is pretty clearly stated.

Top Rated Seller

Overview

This elite group of Sellers enjoy a growing number of exclusive benefits, as they continue on providing Buyers with an overall excellent experience. Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Once our team confirms your eligibility, you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.

Requirements

• Complete at least 180 days as an active Seller on Fiverr
  • Complete at least 100 individual orders (all time)
  • Earn at least $20,000
  • Maintain a 4.7 star rating over the course of 60 days
  • 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days
  • 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days
  • 90% On-time delivery over the course of 60 days
  • Avoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

I also found this post from May of 19 that explains it more.

Hi, I just got the top rated badge after 1 month of reviewing my account by fiverr teams! So many things are required to get the Badge! At first from my experience! Avg. Selling Matters Above $40 i guessDashboard Stats must be all 100% or 99%Replying clients as fast as possible. Whether you get the order or not!Deliver the order at list 1 day ago before deadlineOrder Cancel amount must be $0Delete all the gigs which are not necessary. For an example i have 20+ gigs last month but after …

Same happened to me 1st month after I got all that need to be promoted to TRS, and they answered that they hand pick whom they will upgrade to the next tier and just to continue my work normally. 2nd moths evaluation I got promoted. So it is just a matter of time when it will be.

Archived