When next milestone will run in a Milestone order?

huykieu92

You’ve done goofed. Milestone orders are a terrible system, don’t make that mistake again. Split an order into smaller separate orders, if you must, but never use the milestone system.

Hi @visualstudios, thanks for your suggestion. But can you describe more details how terrible it is? That would be helpful in this forum and for me.

Hi @visualstudios, thanks for your suggestion. But can you describe more details how terrible it is? That would be helpful in this forum and for me.

But can you describe more details how terrible it is? That would be helpful in this forum and for me.

I only used it once. If I remember correctly the seller does not get paid until all of the milestones have been delivered. It is, as @visualstudios said, better to split the order into 3 orders and get paid as you deliver.

But can you describe more details how terrible it is? That would be helpful in this forum and for me.

I only used it once. If I remember correctly the seller does not get paid until all of the milestones have been delivered. It is, as @visualstudios said, better to split the order into 3 orders and get paid as you deliver.

Lots of factors.

1. Client can request revisions at any step, which means 3 rounds of revisions instead of one
  2. You only get the money at the end, which means that any delay at any point means you won’t get paid forever

Hi @vickiespencer.

Oh sure, stupid me. I got it, thanks for sharing. Never Twice happens.

I was thinking, I should ask the forum before doing it.

Thank you thank you

Lots of factors.

1. Client can request revisions at any step, which means 3 rounds of revisions instead of one
  2. You only get the money at the end, which means that any delay at any point means you won’t get paid forever

Yeah, now I knew it. Such a terrible process for seller. Thank you so so much for letting me know.

Archived