When possible the account will be reactive after second warning restriction?

I got this email yesterday and i know i did somewhere the mistake. but please can somebody tell me when my account will be reactivated please ? how many days will it take to be back or take safety team to check the situation?

Hi blackpeppers,

Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation. Honest and unsolicited feedback is what makes our marketplace trustworthy.
Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed and is a violation of our Terms of Service.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

I got this email yesterday and i know i did somewhere the mistake. but please can somebody tell me when my account will be reactivated please ? how many days will it take to be back or take safety team to check the situation?

Hi blackpeppers,

Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation. Honest and unsolicited feedback is what makes our marketplace trustworthy.

Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed and is a violation of our Terms of Service.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!

The Fiverr team

how many days will it take to be back or take safety team to check the situation?

Why do you think you will get your account back?

If fiverr CS will check and find that you indeed broke rules then you might not get your account back at all.

Hi blackpeppers,

Thanks!

The Fiverr team

can somebody tell me when my account will be reactivated please ?

Why did you break this rule TWICE? Surely you read the Terms of Service, and were aware of the rules Fiverr does not want sellers to break. Your account is under review, and it will likely remain so until Fiverr chooses to make a decision about returning it, or denying it permanently. None of us can provide any insight into a timetable for this. You will have to wait, and accept the consequences of your actions. If you do get your account back – whenever that might be – make sure you read the rules so you don’t get a third warning.

how many days will it take to be back or take safety team to check the situation?

Why do you think you will get your account back?

If fiverr CS will check and find that you indeed broke rules then you might not get your account back at all.

i had more then 200 projects and i knew each and every term very well. recentlty 2 month ago i got a warning as i asked someone unexpectedly to leave a 5 stars review. so fiverr sent the warning and then i came to know about this and read all. and 2 month passed and everything was clear but then i got a bad buyer and he had his work and asked me to pay on paypal and i refused etc and things got bad and he reported me , don’t know where he did. but i emailed CS for reason so i may clearify things. but thankyou for your reply hope things got well and i will take extra care next time… thankyou

Please contact fiverr support first

Why? They already contacted him stating his account is under review. Do you think asking when the review will take place will make them move faster? I don’t know any more, these are crazy time we are living in. Who knows it might help.

• 2 months later...

Archived