When someone disturbs you

Every day we are in here. We are writings in forum We are trying to help seller and also buyer. But when some experts post a awesome post, after that do you feel problem?
Do you get private messages that “please help me” “I am a new seller” etc. If we told them please go to forum , after that they started to misbehave, and called us moody.
But they never understand, private message only for buyer not for them .

Now if you tell me that why we are wasting our time in forum. no, we are not wasting our time. But in private messages , thats the waste of time. Everyday I am getting this kind of messages … I cordially ask them to post in forum , and they started wrong behave.

What about you ???

I politely tell people to use the forum and not PM’s for questions that are unrelated to my gigs. If they misbehave in any way at all, I click the report button and move on.

So many times, I clicked the report button, but have no idea, how can again they PM me.

I also direct people to the forums, if thats not good enough then just respond with a custom offer.
“for a fiver i will search the forums for posts related to your issue”
“for another fiverr i will direct you to a related support article if one exists”
"for 50 dollars i will give you custom advice based on my own fiverr experience"
Just pick any of those and i’m sure the idea of using the forums will suddenly seem more appealing.

Thank you so much …