When the last time you Have received an order?

zharkynalesh

Overbooked varies from seller to seller and what kind of services he/she offers!

In example you might have 12 orders in queue and still not being overbooked if you offer something easy and fast while you might be overbooked if you have 1 order that demands lots of time energy and effort.

I wish to you not to be overbooked, I with to you to be happy and productive…and one day you will be!

Edit: After some time in here you will realize that the biggest problem is not the orders but what to do all these money you are getting!

I hope I will get some orders soon, I’ve read somewhere that if you are active on forums you will get more traffic to your gig, but I don’t know exactly if it’s true or not, do you know something about it?

I think on the first (maybe the second?) for something quick but fun! March was pretty crazy so I’m quite glad for the lull (and…still working on some orders) Some of my packages include writing around 10-20 thousand words, which doesn’t SOUND like a lot, but it can get a bit overwhelming when quite a few of them are in line!

That being said, I only have 7 orders left now, so hopefully once a few more are finished I’ll get a new batch… If not, I’m going to be in trouble!

That’s true, you will get some traffic to your gig but this traffic 80% is useless. You need targeted traffic from potential buyers, not random sellers who clicked your url out of boredom/curiosity.

That’s true, so I will need to look for the potential buyers from outside the Fiverr.

I think on the first (maybe the second?) for something quick but fun! March was pretty crazy so I’m quite glad for the lull (and…still working on some orders) Some of my packages include writing around 10-20 thousand words, which doesn’t SOUND like a lot, but it can get a bit overwhelming when quite a few of them are in line!

That being said, I only have 7 orders left now, so hopefully once a few more are finished I’ll get a new batch… If not, I’m going to be in trouble!

That is the main problem here on Fiverr, you never know when they are gonna cut down the traffic that your gig is getting. That has happened to me I was getting orders by order for about two months I’ve delivered them on time and I received great reviews but after two months traffic has dropped significantly and I received my last order 6 months ago. Now I’m back on the forum with hopes of getting seemed by Fiver’s “algorithm” 😅

That is the main problem here on Fiverr, you never know when they are gonna cut down the traffic that your gig is getting. That has happened to me I was getting orders by order for about two months I’ve delivered them on time and I received great reviews but after two months traffic has dropped significantly and I received my last order 6 months ago. Now I’m back on the forum with hopes of getting seemed by Fiver’s “algorithm” 😅

I feel like I’m fortunate so far (since I’m one of the few who write scripts for a certain kind of game - although, any other writer could write them as well, but… we won’t tell buyers that :P) but I feel like with what’s being going on in the world, a lot of people have also started spending less - which makes it harder for many freelancers. It’s definitely hard to know when you’ll be ‘up’ and ‘down’ but… I guess that’s how life is. I helped out in a restaurant this summer - and it was exactly the same: some days they were FULL, some others… literally 0 people (even on weekends!)

Just depends on what people are looking for at that set moment I guess.

My last order was a week ago.

I have also had another Buyer in contact with me and we are working out the details of possibly an order to come in the next week.

These days (since COVID) I get maybe 2 or 3 orders a month.

But I use Fiverr as just one of several streams of freelance income, so that’s plenty for me.

I got my last order in 2020, so its been a year lol, I mean its been 3 months. Still checking what I am doing wrong, making my gig more attractive, putting more info in my gig as I am level 2 Seller because of fiverr so doing everything I can and hoping for the best 🙂

On Fiverr, about a week or so ago and on another online freelancing platform, today with three jobs already in progress, plus several other off-platform development jobs I’m working on. I too am overbooked, my plate is pretty full at the moment!

On Fiverr, about a week or so ago and on another online freelancing platform, today with three jobs already in progress, plus several other off-platform development jobs I’m working on. I too am overbooked, my plate is pretty full at the moment!

Good for you 🙂

Archived