When the Seller Cancel completed ORDER!

umersadeeq

Then that was a silly decision :woman_facepalming: Reviews are going to stay on your profile anyway, even if the order is cancelled. (And don’t try to delete your gig, the review still will be visible under your profile)

@mariashtelle1 Oh God!

I read somewhere, there was writtten…if you request customer support to help you out", they will"

I wish, If it helps!!

@mariashtelle1 Oh God!

I read somewhere, there was writtten…if you request customer support to help you out", they will"

I wish, If it helps!!

Where did you read that? It’s all over the forum in each topic that we discuss that reviews can not be removed and that support also wouldn’t remove it. It’s written in TOS that reviews can not be removed :woman_shrugging:

Where did you read that? It’s all over the forum in each topic that we discuss that reviews can not be removed and that support also wouldn’t remove it. It’s written in TOS that reviews can not be removed :woman_shrugging:

It means that…buyer is playing with the seller…and they will whenever they want.

They came to inbox, and ask for the favor, to charge them less. When you refuse them, they start begging.

In the end, they also ask you to provide him a source file for free (As i charge for source file separately)

And then they will ask, for the revisions (seller do the revision)

I am sure, there are kind of buyer out there, mostly who ask seller to charge him less (In most cases the seller, agree!)

They have no other job, but trapping seller !

@mariashtelle1 Oh God!

I wish, If it helps!!

if you request customer support to help you out", they will"

Yes, They will definitely help you and that’s why CS are here but they won’t remove the review. I remember one event where TRS told us he removed the review by following the rules but it was way back and it looks like review can’t be remove anymore.

buyer is playing with the seller…

I see so many cases where the buyer is playing with seller but not all of them are the same. If you ask CS to help you then in these cases CS want you to handle this on your own. I think it’s a good practice.

@mariashtelle1 Oh God!

I wish, If it helps!!

I read somewhere, there was writtten

Too many sellers manipulated the system in the past by exchanging refunds for feedback removal, so they could keep a perfect rating. Then buyers complained that the ratings couldn’t be trusted, because everyone seemed to be a 5 star seller, and yet they had several terrible experiences with so-called 5 star sellers who turned out to be completely incompetent, scammers, or both. And so, Fiverr decided that reviews were there to stay, and that you couldn’t even ask the buyer why you got that review.

EDIT: There were also buyers who abused the system, they would give the seller 5 stars, and then demand more services for free, otherwise they’d change the feedback to 1 star. Now they can’t do that, because feedback can’t be changed.

I read somewhere, there was writtten

Too many sellers manipulated the system in the past by exchanging refunds for feedback removal, so they could keep a perfect rating. Then buyers complained that the ratings couldn’t be trusted, because everyone seemed to be a 5 star seller, and yet they had several terrible experiences with so-called 5 star sellers who turned out to be completely incompetent, scammers, or both. And so, Fiverr decided that reviews were there to stay, and that you couldn’t even ask the buyer why you got that review.

EDIT: There were also buyers who abused the system, they would give the seller 5 stars, and then demand more services for free, otherwise they’d change the feedback to 1 star. Now they can’t do that, because feedback can’t be changed.

Too many sellers manipulated the system in the past by exchanging refunds for feedback removal, so they could keep a perfect rating.

Just because of that kind of sellers, the whole system is manipulated. I don’t understand why they create a gig with less cost (Even they don’t have a proper skills)

It means that…buyer is playing with the seller…and they will whenever they want.

They came to inbox, and ask for the favor, to charge them less. When you refuse them, they start begging.

In the end, they also ask you to provide him a source file for free (As i charge for source file separately)

I am sure, there are kind of buyer out there, mostly who ask seller to charge him less (In most cases the seller, agree!)

Then sellers shouldn’t agree. Buyers can try to do whatever they want but it’s up to you to say no.

If someone is asking me for a discount I’m just replying that it’s already discounted prices exclusively for fiver and prices are final. That’s it. If they start begging more I’m just blocking them.

If they start demanding more stuff during the order I just point out that it’s not part of the order and they can add it as an extra to our order. That’s it.

Polite and nice. You don’t need to confront buyers, you just need to politely point out on their order details. That’s it.

If some sellers agreeing for terms that buyer dictates them then it’s a sellers problem. If you don’t feel comfortable you should never agree.

It’s all about communication.

I had some unhappy clients that demanded a lot of things for free and still left good reviews even though I refused adding those things for free.

I had clients who were placing 20$ orders and we were upgrading to 120$ Because what they asked wasn’t included in the initial order.

It’s all about you and your communication.

Fear of a bad review wouldn’t take you far. All freelancers knows that even if they provide the best service in the world there will be one or 2 people that’s just generally unhappy or your style didn’t match there expectations and that’s normal.

Not normal if you are constantly afraid to do a bad job which means that you are not good at what you are doing.

It’s really awful moment for someone, who deliver their best work, sometimes after doing a couple of revision for just happiness of the buyers. UNFORTUNATELY if buyers still do not like it. Do not lose your time, money, and efforts. Dropout the fear of negative feedback. you can also give a review based on your work, communication on buyer ends.
Move forwards with the same efforts forget the bad impacts on your profile.

In your gig " I Will Put Your Logo Or Design On A Laptop, Tshirt, Mug, Bus As A Mockup", it says: " $5 Order Details Your LOGO on any STUFF you want

Multiple Concepts + 3D Mockup + Full Editable Source file + Ready for Print + Custom Support"

It does look like you offer the source file, even though you also have it as an add-on. SO, you can’t blame the buyer for demanding it, when it’s right there in the details that you wrote yourself.

In your gig " I Will Put Your Logo Or Design On A Laptop, Tshirt, Mug, Bus As A Mockup", it says: " $5 Order Details Your LOGO on any STUFF you want

Multiple Concepts + 3D Mockup + Full Editable Source file + Ready for Print + Custom Support"

It does look like you offer the source file, even though you also have it as an add-on. SO, you can’t blame the buyer for demanding it, when it’s right there in the details that you wrote yourself.

In basic package I did not provide the source file, I provide a source in a premium package right!

There is clear difference between the price of basic and premium pancakes. 🙂

It’s really awful moment for someone, who deliver their best work, sometimes after doing a couple of revision for just happiness of the buyers. UNFORTUNATELY if buyers still do not like it. Do not lose your time, money, and efforts. Dropout the fear of negative feedback. you can also give a review based on your work, communication on buyer ends.

Move forwards with the same efforts forget the bad impacts on your profile.

Totally agreed!

But when a buyer does not satisfy with the work, he must ask for the refund or cancellation.

In basic package I did not provide the source file, I provide a source in a premium package right!

Maybe you need to re-check your gig?

We can see only one package for 5$ and it is offering a source file :thinking: there is no premium package.

I attached a screenshot for you here if your gig.

6B10FA63-6FA5-4BE9-B164-297942917044.thumb.jpeg.b29340168a4bfc6df6423faade04b4d5.jpeg

Then sellers shouldn’t agree. Buyers can try to do whatever they want but it’s up to you to say no.

If someone is asking me for a discount I’m just replying that it’s already discounted prices exclusively for fiver and prices are final. That’s it. If they start begging more I’m just blocking them.

If they start demanding more stuff during the order I just point out that it’s not part of the order and they can add it as an extra to our order. That’s it.

Polite and nice. You don’t need to confront buyers, you just need to politely point out on their order details. That’s it.

If some sellers agreeing for terms that buyer dictates them then it’s a sellers problem. If you don’t feel comfortable you should never agree.

It’s all about communication.

I had some unhappy clients that demanded a lot of things for free and still left good reviews even though I refused adding those things for free.

I had clients who were placing 20$ orders and we were upgrading to 120$ Because what they asked wasn’t included in the initial order.

It’s all about you and your communication.

Fear of a bad review wouldn’t take you far. All freelancers knows that even if they provide the best service in the world there will be one or 2 people that’s just generally unhappy or your style didn’t match there expectations and that’s normal.

Not normal if you are constantly afraid to do a bad job which means that you are not good at what you are doing.

Agreed with the most points you discussed above

What I learn is;

“You should be polite to the buyer, but not too much, to forget your personal limitations”

“You should be flexible, but not too much”

“You should stay straight forward”

We can see only one package for 5$ and it is offering a source file :thinking: there is no premium package.

1320630592_Screenshot(6141).thumb.png.fd945d1ff66dbe386ecc5340abbbe123.png

I separately charge $10 for source file.

Thanks for letting me know, about some points that needs attention. I am really gonna fix it!!

@umersadeeq You need to be very smart while dealing with the buyers. And you somehow know it from the start that what type of buyer it is. If someone is rude from start, try not to take that order. It is better to cancel in the start. but once you are done working, you just have to be patient. I think a bad review out of 50 good ones wont hurt you. try to learn from every experience.
I once had a buyer, he was very happy but he rated me 4.3, and when i asked, he said, i thought it was a good rating.
so you may not know.
and yes after a bad review, you can request from the buyer to change it. I have read it in forum that through customer care help, you can change a bad review.

You don’t have three packages in the gig I mentioned ( I Will Put Your Logo Or Design On A Laptop, Tshirt, Mug, Bus As A Mockup), so there’s no premium package. Also, you just changed it from " $5 Order Details Your LOGO on any STUFF you want

to " $10 Order Details Your LOGO on any STUFF you want

Multiple Concepts + 3D Mockup + Ready for Print + Custom Support"

It’s fine that you changed it to show what you actually offer, but it wasn’t nice of you to lie about having a premium package when you don’t.

and yes after a bad review, you can request from the buyer to change it. I have read it in forum that through customer care help, you can change a bad review.

That information is obsolete, and has been for a while now. If you ask the buyer to change a review, you will get an account warning. You can’t mention reviews at all, and you can’t have them changed; once given, they’re here to stay.

@umersadeeq You need to be very smart while dealing with the buyers. And you somehow know it from the start that what type of buyer it is. If someone is rude from start, try not to take that order. It is better to cancel in the start. but once you are done working, you just have to be patient. I think a bad review out of 50 good ones wont hurt you. try to learn from every experience.

I once had a buyer, he was very happy but he rated me 4.3, and when i asked, he said, i thought it was a good rating.

so you may not know.

yes after a bad review, you can request from the buyer to change it. I have read it in forum that through customer care help, you can change a bad review.

So nice of you, to share your personal experience with me. I want to add that,

" You cannot request a customer to change his/her review. It’s against ToS. Even if you cancel an order and refund to the client through customer support service. If you tried, you may get warning"

yes after a bad review, you can request from the buyer to change it. I have read it in forum that through customer care help, you can change a bad review.

So nice of you, to share your personal experience with me. I want to add that,

" You cannot request a customer to change his/her review. It’s against ToS. Even if you cancel an order and refund to the client through customer support service. If you tried, you may get warning"

Yea i was thinking that too. I read it on a forum here. Maybe It was at client’s end that he can request customer care to edit a review. Anyways, I personally suggest not to involve in such a trouble ever. One bad review will do nothing if you keep providing good work.

Yea i was thinking that too. I read it on a forum here. Maybe It was at client’s end that he can request customer care to edit a review. Anyways, I personally suggest not to involve in such a trouble ever. One bad review will do nothing if you keep providing good work.

Maybe It was at client’s end that he can request customer care to edit a review.

If your client ever does it, you’ll get an account warning, even if you haven’t asked him to do it.

The information you found was probably from several years ago, and is now obsolete.

Maybe It was at client’s end that he can request customer care to edit a review.

If your client ever does it, you’ll get an account warning, even if you haven’t asked him to do it.

The information you found was probably from several years ago, and is now obsolete.

thanks. I will check it.

Archived