When things get wild

I went to the buyers request section and found a buyers post that has been up from the 15 of may with this number of offers sent. I don’t think I will ever know the motivation behind sending an offer after seeing such a number of offers sent already.

Yikes! So many takers for $5/24-hour delivery that’s insanity. :hushed:

I realize that this isn’t a best practice, but I’ve basically stopped viewing the buyer requests section. In my category, it’s rarely worth the time.

This is kind of hilarious xD.

Ditto! The requests are mainly people asking for the world for just a few small coins.

No, thank you! :smirk:

Not long ago, I saw a post for someone who needed a 3000 word audiobook narrated. Asking price, $5 dollars.

Phew

Say what? What a joke! :joy:

This is why I don’t offer audiobook recording on this platform, people don’t want to pay for it. I do it elsewhere, I :heart: my royalty checks. For $5 I’m OK with washing the nice old lady who lives down the street windows for that rate.

That’s nice. How about this one?

A GHOSTWRITER , STORY WRITER, INCLUDE DOING SOME RESEARCH ABOUT THE TOPIC. 10 500 WORDS!! IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL BECAUSE IM ON A BUDGET! $30 MAXIMUM

Made me laugh so hard today :joy:
Sometimes buyers request is pure comedy gold.

OT: I don’t understand the point of sending your offer when you see over 100 there.

I am kind of a new seller, so I am still at the grace of the BR to get sales.

That’s my point exactly, I don’t even bother when the offers are more than 40.

It actually IS the best practice not to visit that section.

:joy: sad isn’t :cry:
and if we don’t want to work for $5 they will gone forever and we must wait another buyer in the next 1 or 2 month.

Note : Sellers are Human, not a monkey :see_no_evil:, not a Robot :robot:, even if a Robot need :moneybag: to maintenance their systems.