When was your first sale? Share your tips!

Hello everyone,

My name is Andriana and I’m new to Fiverr. I basically created my gigs yesterday. I’m very excited that I got my first completed order today and I have another one waiting for delivery!!! Let’s share our tips and help each other. To be honest, the only thing I did was to chose nice pictures of mine. I didn’t even share my gigs yet.

Good luck to all of you.

Hello everyone,

My name is Andriana and I’m new to Fiverr. I basically created my gigs yesterday. I’m very excited that I got my first completed order today and I have another one waiting for delivery!!! Let’s share our tips and help each other. To be honest, the only thing I did was to chose nice pictures of mine. I didn’t even share my gigs yet.

Good luck to all of you.

Let’s share our tips and help each other.

There are a lot of great tips already shared on the forum. They don’t really need to be reposted here. Have you taken the time to read through some of the other posts on the forums? 😉

Let’s share our tips and help each other.

There are a lot of great tips already shared on the forum. They don’t really need to be reposted here. Have you taken the time to read through some of the other posts on the forums? 😉

Well, to be honest, no. I’ll check it out tomorrow. I’m tired now, only in the mood of dialogue 🙃

Hello everyone,

Good luck to all of you.

My name is Andriana and I’m new to Fiverr

I have a t-shirt store…Can you be my brand ambassador?

Wish you good luck . i start working on fiverr since 2 months ago as a T-Shirt designer gig and i work on merch by amazon,etsy,tspring etc got my 1st order on next day of created account . on dec i got only 2 orders . and on jan i got few orders and now on febuary i got 30+ orders and i reach out all requirements to become a level 1 seller . looking for 15 march evaluation.

Wish you good luck . i start working on fiverr since 2 months ago as a T-Shirt designer gig and i work on merch by amazon,etsy,tspring etc got my 1st order on next day of created account . on dec i got only 2 orders . and on jan i got few orders and now on febuary i got 30+ orders and i reach out all requirements to become a level 1 seller . looking for 15 march evaluation.

Great Job Brother. <3

Archived