When will i become 1st seller?

junaid6084

Hi,
i created my fiverr acount in december 2016 after few days i deleted every gig and become out of fiverr for a long time,
Now, i created gig again and got 4 orders in 1 week… 3 orders completed and working on 4th order.
Give me some suggestion that how to become 1st seller and when?

Yes, your cancellation rate will affect how quickly you reach Level 1. The levels page only said to keep it “low”, but didn’t quite elaborate on what exact number that is.
I’m not sure exactly how low you have to keep it, though, as the levels page only said to keep it “low”. 4 active and 2 cancelled isn’t a great ratio, but I’m sure you’ll be able to even things out eventually if you keep working.

Yes, your cancellation rate will affect how quickly you reach Level 1. The levels page only said to keep it “low”, but didn’t quite elaborate on what exact number that is.

I’m not sure exactly how low you have to keep it, though, as the levels page only said to keep it “low”. 4 active and 2 cancelled isn’t a great ratio, but I’m sure you’ll be able to even things out eventually if you keep working.

i will try to make the cancellation rate low

thanks somaginer1996 .

• 8 months later...

Archived