When will I get my 1st order

miana7

You will get your first order soon complete all the buyers request and promote your gigs on social media platforms
** Use better gig images which shows your skills**
** Use better description**
** Share your gig in social media**
** Send buyer requests daily**

You will get your first order soon complete all the buyers request and promote your gigs on social media platforms

** Use better gig images which shows your skills**

** Use better description**

** Share your gig in social media**

** Send buyer requests daily**

Yes of course, Thank you. But none of my social media followers/friends needs the services that I provide, they are all my friends. Are there any advantage of promoting on SNS if I don’t reach potential customers ?

Yes of course, Thank you. But none of my social media followers/friends needs the services that I provide, they are all my friends. Are there any advantage of promoting on SNS if I don’t reach potential customers ?

you can search #fiverr on social media and you can join there

Hi Miana, a wise quote sound like this ''I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving. – Morgan Freeman

So until someone will order something from you, focus on publicity, add advertisements all over the internet, even on fb and insta … Invest few bucks in insta publicity and you will see that every penny was a good investiment; Never quit !

Well you can join Fiverr related groups and like pages related Fiverr on social media platforms and post you gigs there so that people can contact you there and you will get an order i hope you succeed best of luck to you

Ikr I’m not sure how I could get orders here either xP But I’m pretty sure if you do posts like this or comment on other posts there’s a huger chance that you’re noticed!

pst. Of course don’t spam that might be annoying haha

Wish you good luck! ❤️

Don’t loose hope. Keep patience, Orders are waiting to come to you.

1. Stay online maximum time.
  2. Improve your gig description and SEO title.
  3. Use proper tags.
  4. Send daily 10 buyer’s request so that your profile would be viewed by most buyers.
  • Stay online maximum time.

Can you stop spreading this fake rumor? You don’t have to be online to receive an order.

Archived