Fiverr Forum

When will payments show up?

Hello! I’m relatively new to fiverr, been here over two weeks. I understand that payments are posted roughly after two weeks as well? For me, it’s been a couple days longer than that more some orders and they’re still clearing. What’s been the wait time for you? Also, silly question, but when I registered for my account, I couldn’t find a section to enter my paypal address; I was sort-of thinking that perhaps payments were on hold because Fiverr doesn’t have a paypal address on record for me??? Just some ideas/concerns floating through my head at the moment. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks community!

The clearance period for withdrawals is between 14-17 days for each gig, depending on whether the order was marked as complete by the buyer or the order was auto-completed 3 days after delivery.

You will be asked to enter your Paypal email when you first try to withdraw your earnings. Or, you should be able to enter it by going to profile>edit and there should be a spot for it there.

Hi! Sorry, never read your reply! Thanks, as it turned out, my payments literally showed up after I posted my comment lol! I’m silly :slight_smile:

Hi! Sorry, never read your reply! Thanks, as it turned out, my payments literally showed up after I posted my comment lol! I’m silly :slight_smile: