When you are blocked by a seller who charges you with a great deal of service

mirjanamiki

when you are blocked by a seller

I paid for the order … waited for the results … and when I sent only one basic question to the seller … what is happening … he’s blocking me … shame

I paid for the order … waited for the results

Not sure what you mean - your order should only have been delivered when it was complete. You shouldn’t have to wait for results.

After delivery, you then have 3 days in which to ask for a revision, if the gig you purchased included revisions.

If you haven’t been able to do this, then please contact CS by opening a ticket or emailing them at support@fiverr.com.

Added - sellers shouldn’t be using the ‘block’ feature on buyers who are simply asking a question after delivery. It’s poor customer service, and should be reported anyway to be honest. Also, any gig which asks you to wait for results beyond the delivery is breaking Fiverr’s ToS and should be reported.

I paid for the order … waited for the results

Not sure what you mean - your order should only have been delivered when it was complete. You shouldn’t have to wait for results.

After delivery, you then have 3 days in which to ask for a revision, if the gig you purchased included revisions.

If you haven’t been able to do this, then please contact CS by opening a ticket or emailing them at support@fiverr.com.

Added - sellers shouldn’t be using the ‘block’ feature on buyers who are simply asking a question after delivery. It’s poor customer service, and should be reported anyway to be honest. Also, any gig which asks you to wait for results beyond the delivery is breaking Fiverr’s ToS and should be reported.

Yes, I reported the case, but the answer was that they could not do anything there, I said that it was a bad reputation for the player, I was really disappointed, I expected the seller to get a warning, but only I lost money, without results, and blocked

Yes, I reported the case, but the answer was that they could not do anything there, I said that it was a bad reputation for the player, I was really disappointed, I expected the seller to get a warning, but only I lost money, without results, and blocked

That’s not possible. Before proceeding, I highly recommend that you ask someone else that has more expiernce with the platform look into it for you. They can’t block you from commenting or asking questions on the order page and you can request revisions.

It might be that you aren’t using it right. In either case, support should be able to help you.

That’s not possible. Before proceeding, I highly recommend that you ask someone else that has more expiernce with the platform look into it for you. They can’t block you from commenting or asking questions on the order page and you can request revisions.

It might be that you aren’t using it right. In either case, support should be able to help you.

I did not ask a question on the order page, after 3 days your entire order was terminated, I asked the seller after the deadline that he predicted what was happening and he blocked me then

I did not ask a question on the order page, after 3 days your entire order was terminated, I asked the seller after the deadline that he predicted what was happening and he blocked me then

I asked the seller after the deadline that he predicted

If you’d had your delivery, why would your seller need to predict anything?

If the seller didn’t deliver what you purchased then you should have asked for a revision or refund within the 3 days after delivery.

I asked the seller after the deadline that he predicted

If you’d had your delivery, why would your seller need to predict anything?

If the seller didn’t deliver what you purchased then you should have asked for a revision or refund within the 3 days after delivery.

No, you did not understand me, I got the delivery, but after 20 days I sent a message and then blocked me

No, you did not understand me, I got the delivery, but after 20 days I sent a message and then blocked me

but after 20 days I sent a message and then blocked me

Definitely sounds like misusing the block button. 😦

However, you can only ask for revisions etc. within the 3 days immediately after delivery.

I wrote to him from another order and you can think of how much I was shocked when he answered me boldly that he did not have anyone with my name and that we never cooperated.
I sent him a photo of my account and our correspondence and then blocked me to another account

I wrote to him from another order and you can think of how much I was shocked when he answered me boldly that he did not have anyone with my name and that we never cooperated.

I sent him a photo of my account and our correspondence and then blocked me to another account

That may have been a red flag to your seller, communicating with them from a second account. You should only have one account.

All right, in that case, just contact support and they’ll be happy to help you out. Don’t worry, you’re protected.

That may have been a red flag to your seller, communicating with them from a second account. You should only have one account.

No, I have one account, but I spoke from my friend’s account … no justification

No, I have one account, but I spoke from my friend’s account … no justification

but I spoke from my friend’s account

Now I’m a bit lost - why didn’t you just message them from your own account or had that one been blocked by the seller previously?

If so, then messaging from a second account does seem a bit odd to be honest.

but I spoke from my friend’s account

Now I’m a bit lost - why didn’t you just message them from your own account or had that one been blocked by the seller previously?

If so, then messaging from a second account does seem a bit odd to be honest.

Of course I sent a message from my account

To be honest, I think you are letting slip here a few very important details. It sounds like your order wiith your seller was delivered. You have messaged them afterward from a different account. Your seller has rightly said that they do not know you. You have informed your seller that you are using another account by sending them a screenshot of your original account.

If the above is correct, your seller has every right to block you. It does not even matter if you are asking for a revision on your original order. If you are asking for that revision using a different account, your seller has no obligation even reply to you.

Multiple accounts for sellers and buyers are against Fiverr TOS. Buyers using these are 99% of the time scammers. The “it’s my friends account” is the oldest, most unimaginative, and worn out excuse that there is in such cases.

In short, you seem to have ticked every box on every reasonable sellers 'This person needs to be blocked list."

I can not do anything, but I lost my trust and I no longer use the services

I can not do anything, but I lost my trust and I no longer use the services

So, this thread got confusing but after it developed it sounds like you messaged a seller 20 days late and they didn’t really want to work with you anymore.

did not ask a question on the order page, after 3 days your entire order was terminated

It seems from this that you didn’t ask the seller for a revision before the 3 days were up, so Support isn’t too interested.

My guess is that you felt the seller delivered poorly but you waited a long time to speak up. The seller probably blocked you either because they knew delivery was poor but the order was marked complete, or the Seller felt the order was delivered appropriately and you were hassling them.

Either way, since you waited too long and questionably attempt contact from multiple accounts, it might be time to just move on. Fiverr can block you for using a “friend’s” account so you might want to stick to your account and find another seller.

when you are blocked by a seller

I paid for the order … waited for the results … and when I sent only one basic question to the seller … what is happening … he’s blocking me

Change eBay Feedback through buyer revision. … Keep in mind that buyers can only revise Feedback they’ve left within 30 days of the transaction. Additionally, sellers can only request a Feedback revision once they have fixed the problem, or if they are certain a buyer left the negative Feedback by mistake.

Change eBay Feedback

You;re on the wrong website. 😉

Sorry - none of your comment makes any sense if you read the rest of the thread - there’s no mention of changing feedback.

Feedback can no longer be changed on Fiverr anyway.

Archived