When you get first order?

simplyshraddha

Guest emrlanka

you can be helpful See these tips
(01) (02) (03)
The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.
Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .
you fiverr Can move forward in the market.
You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.
Take time to read comments

Hi People,

I am new here on Fiverr.

When you got first order after joining Fiver?

I m here almost 1 month and sent 10 custom orders on buyers request but no response till yet.

Suggest me if you can

Thanks & regards

Shraddha

When you got first order after joining Fiver?

I m here almost 1 month and sent 10 custom orders on buyers request but no response till yet.

Your journey won’t be the same as everyone else’s though. So whilst this information might be fun to know, it won’t tell you when YOU will get YOUR first order.

Our first order came literally a couple of days after we put our first gig up, and we’ve never used Buyers Requests. Our gig was far from perfect. It was our Female VO gig that’s still our bestseller today, but it looked very different back then. But the gig still focused on answering a potential customer’s questions by providing them with high quality samples of our work, and a description that explained exactly what would happen when a customer ordered from us. That was 2.5 years ago and we’ve had steady orders since.

I can only recommend that you look at your gigs and see if they tick all these boxes also.

Archived