When you get your first work?

mdrifat123

@vickiespencer did you start receiving orders regularly after that? I am still reliant on buyer requests for getting order.

did you start receiving orders regularly after that?

No, it was a struggle to get to the ten orders that were required to get to level one. It took me three months to get to level one! But I am happy with where I am now. It took me about a year to gain momentum.

In addition you are in a highly competative area. You have one gig among the 62,612 gigs on Fiverr.

For me, Fiverr was not a get rich quick undertaking. 😉

did you start receiving orders regularly after that?

No, it was a struggle to get to the ten orders that were required to get to level one. It took me three months to get to level one! But I am happy with where I am now. It took me about a year to gain momentum.

In addition you are in a highly competative area. You have one gig among the 62,612 gigs on Fiverr.

For me, Fiverr was not a get rich quick undertaking. 😉

I currently rank on 5-6 page in my category. I am getting a lot of impressions but people aren’t ordering either because I have fewer reviews or my gig isn’t competitive enough currently

(*shudders 😃 ).

I currently rank on 5-6 page in my category. I am getting a lot of impressions but people aren’t ordering either because I have fewer reviews or my gig isn’t competitive enough currently

(*shudders 😃 ).

I currently rank on 5-6 page in my category.

That is good. However, where you see your gig placement may not be where others see it. I learned that from this thread.

For some reason when I’m logged in to my Fiverr account I can’t see my gigs in search or in the categories they are supposed to be in anywhere. Here’s the weird part, when I log out and then look for my gigs they are where they should be. Is anyone else having a problem like this or is it just me being played by the Fiverr gods yet again? It appears as it should on the mobile site and app even when I’m logged in on them. Checked it out on different browsers and on my laptop. It’s the same thin…

I currently rank on 5-6 page in my category.

That is good. However, where you see your gig placement may not be where others see it. I learned that from this thread.

For some reason when I’m logged in to my Fiverr account I can’t see my gigs in search or in the categories they are supposed to be in anywhere. Here’s the weird part, when I log out and then look for my gigs they are where they should be. Is anyone else having a problem like this or is it just me being played by the Fiverr gods yet again? It appears as it should on the mobile site and app even when I’m logged in on them. Checked it out on different browsers and on my laptop. It’s the same thin…

Ouch. I wasn’t ready to see this :D.

In any case I have had more than 2k impressions in last week out of which I got 130 clicks and none of them has trusted me with their logo design.

Those people should see the quality of reviews I am getting 🙂

will you please share some tips?

There are plenty ( and I mean PLENTY!!) of tips here at the forum,

be sure to read through them. It says up there, she read all the information here at the forum.

Like @vickiespencer has stated, Fiverr is not a “get rich quick” nor a “get orders quick” type of place.

You might need to get a cup of coffee or tea ready, there’s a lot to read…

Archived