Fiverr Community Forum

When you get your first work?

When you get your first work After uploading your gigs.

3 Likes

It took me 45 days to get my first order. In the meantime, I read all of the information on the 5R Forum I could and learned how to improve my gigs. Then I revised my gigs until they were much improved.

3 Likes

@vickiespencer did you start receiving orders regularly after that? I am still reliant on buyer requests for getting order.

No, it was a struggle to get to the ten orders that were required to get to level one. It took me three months to get to level one! But I am happy with where I am now. It took me about a year to gain momentum.

In addition you are in a highly competative area. You have one gig among the 62,612 gigs on Fiverr.

For me, Fiverr was not a get rich quick undertaking. :wink:

2 Likes

I currently rank on 5-6 page in my category. I am getting a lot of impressions but people aren’t ordering either because I have fewer reviews or my gig isn’t competitive enough currently
(*shudders :smiley: ).

1 Like

That is good. However, where you see your gig placement may not be where others see it. I learned that from this thread.

2 Likes

Ouch. I wasn’t ready to see this :D.
In any case I have had more than 2k impressions in last week out of which I got 130 clicks and none of them has trusted me with their logo design.

Those people should see the quality of reviews I am getting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

will you please share some tips?

There are plenty ( and I mean PLENTY!!) of tips here at the forum,
be sure to read through them. It says up there, she read all the information here at the forum.
Like @vickiespencer has stated, Fiverr is not a “get rich quick” nor a “get orders quick” type of place.
You might need to get a cup of coffee or tea ready, there’s a lot to read…

4 Likes

Follow @zeus777’s advise.

3 Likes

I started my gig on 26/02/19 and didn’t get my first order until 15/03/19.

1 Like