When you make music from 1999

x3voodoo

Hello everyone. I am x3voodoo from your family. Fiverr family. Let me tell you my little story about one of my dreams and after that I will be very happy to receive some tips or ideas about that.

So:

I had a passion: MUSIC. I started to make music in 1999 when my father bought my first pc. The first software installed on that pc was a music software. I was very enthusiastic when I started to put loop by loop trying to create a 3 minutes song. The time passed and I remember what my father said on that period: “2 weeks. 2 weeks until you will start doing something else”. I wasn’t happy but I continued to make music. It was and it still is my “life”. Time passed, I moved on another country with my fiancee and I started to focus on music production more than ever. Well, after I discovered Fiverr I thought: “Why can’t I sell my music on Fiverr?”. And I created this gig: http://fiverr.com/x3voodoo/give-you-an-awesome-full-album-created-by-me . Now, I just finished my second album and I want to release it on September 28th, on my birthday, on Fiverr of course. 4 days remains until the next album comes out but for the moment I want to see your opinions, ideas. Is it wrong, is it good about …my gig, my thoughts, my way of promoting my album, etc. Thank you all and I can’t wait to see your answers. Thank’s!

Interesting idea. I’m a rapper, so I can see how you would come to this conclusion. When the album release, make sure you add some album snippets to your video so people can hear what they’re buying. I personally don’t like waiting 14 days to get paid on fiverr, so I use my own website and online digital distribution services for song releases. I’m interested in knowing how it goes though. Good luck! 🙂

Archived