Fiverr Community Forum

When your client asks if you can do it cheaper..

Here’s an image that should pop-up for every client who tries to tell you that your prices are too expensive. Many people don’t realize that time is money and high-quality work takes time. Also, sellers have families, they have to pay rent, they have to pay taxes, food, clothes, furniture, hobbies, etc.

Many clients think that we’re here to serve the client, but no, we’re here to earn a decent living and not to slave away for 5 bucks.

Anyway, here’s the picture. I think every client would understand after seeing it.

12 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree, got some people this morning demanding that I complete their gig within an hour, max 2, for $5.

My gig is already listed at 24 hours so I told them to pay extra if they want it done quickly but they were stubborn. I said fine I’ll do it, but give me at least 3-6 hours. They refused and said to get it done in 2-3.

I told them to either give me more time or I won’t work with them. Because that is a bad situations waiting to happen and a 1 star review I don’t want to receive.

1 Like

I totally agree with youu.