When your logo is not of quality? What should Fiveer do?

masilenta

Unfortunately, the work was not to my liking, the seller ****** was concerned about delivering fast work but not for the quality of the product. It’s my first purchase here, and the order was auto completed without the logo being ready
I told the designer to modify the logo because I have unlimited revision and I gave a poor quality logo.
I complained to the manager of Fiveer but they only told me that the work was finished. My question is who does Fiveer protect? to the seller or the customer? so far I’m still waiting for the seller’s response. They offer a manual design and they give you a clipart with some beautiful letters, where is the creativity?

Offer better value for money

Mod Note: Username removed!

Your best bet is to go with a vetted seller like those in TRS and PRO. If the seller didn’t deliver as promised and refused to modify logo then this should be brought to CS with the necessary proof. Seeing as how the seller isn’t responding it’s best to move on to another seller.

Your best bet is to go with a vetted seller like those in TRS and PRO. If the seller didn’t deliver as promised and refused to modify logo then this should be brought to CS with the necessary proof. Seeing as how the seller isn’t responding it’s best to move on to another seller.

this was Fiverr’s answer

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I am sorry to hear about your issue.

As in any marketplace, we have a variety of vendors, and Fiverr cannot guarantee your satisfaction from all vendors, and cannot be held responsible for the quality of their work. We may cancel an order if the services were not delivered, or were not in line with the Gig description or in line with our Terms of Service.

After reviewing the order and conversation between you and your Seller, it appears that Seller has delivered in line with his/her Gig description, and offered revisions to their own delivered work. The order will not be cancelled based on personal taste. As a reminder of our Terms of Service:

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

For your future reference, once a seller delivers and you are not satisfied, click on the “Request Revision” button, this will inform the Seller to re-deliver as soon as possible. By requesting modifications on your order, it rejects the delivery and secures the funds from being awarded to the Seller until you’re satisfied with the result and then completing the order.

If you remain unresponsive after a delivery, the system will automatically mark the order as completed after 3 days.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards.

Archived