Fiverr Forum

Where and how to promote the gigs?

hi, for 2 months im here and now i am understand that it is not enough to post the gigs and just waiting the offer to come, for now, im offering the gigs more flexible than anyone else i think… for example if there is guy who offer to edit one photo for five and get many orders, im offering 5 photo for 5. but sill hard to get orders. thats why im thinking to promote my gigs enywhere else but dont know where and how to…

ok then, There is different type of promoting you’re gig, Just like a ranking a site through backlinks, So this technique similar to that thing, So if you need to promote you’re gigs make sure you have to spent some time with social networking including Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin actually i’m really recommend to go with twitter because most of gig buyers crossing through twitter so! Write more articles and publish on article directories and make sure you’re gig link should be on the article body and resource box, Actually you have to write the article according to you’re gig, Personally i develop my own strategy I’m also new to fiverr earned $20 mostly uses twitter to promote my gig and squidoo! :smiley:

thanks a lot for the tips…

thanks a lot for the tips…

Keep at it and the more you sell, the more people choose you if you have a 100% rating.

I promote my gig on facebook and on some forums from my country.

you can use youtube, facebook, and social bookmarking for promoting your gigs…and nothing better if google can rate your gig with some high searched keywords though its very hard due to limitation on word in description…

It’s best to social share all of your gig’s, also if need lots of gig sales then find some quality high traffic forums that related to your gig. For example if you doing photo editing then you can post and comment on adobe forum!(Don’t forget to include your Gig url in signature) also there are many forums online today that related to photo editing… So in that way you can boost up your gig sealing easily, Hope this helps you all!

Allen

use promotion soft ware buy online and earn a lot of http://fragglesrock.com

Reply to @snodialove: They are useless, don’t waste your hard earned money for cheap thing like this !

Reply to @snodialove:

Maybe we could have a permanent thread so we could put in there all tips about promoting gigs :slight_smile:

You can promote your gigs with the help of social media sites sharing like facebook, youtube, twitter,etc.So check out all the gigs at http://fiverr.com/richard881.

Reply to @richard881:

It’s never enough :smiley:

Make sure you get some business cards for your gigs. Good luck

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Yup and also if you have a car, have a bumper sticker made about your gig :slight_smile:

I promote my gig on facebook and on some forums from my country.

you can use youtube, facebook, and social bookmarking for promoting your gigs…and nothing better if google can rate your gig with some high searched keywords though its very hard due to limitation on word in description…

It’s best to social share all of your gig’s, also if need lots of gig sales then find some quality high traffic forums that related to your gig. For example if you doing photo editing then you can post and comment on adobe forum!(Don’t forget to include your Gig url in signature) also there are many forums online today that related to photo editing… So in that way you can boost up your gig sealing easily, Hope this helps you all!

Allen

use promotion soft ware buy online and earn a lot of http://fragglesrock.com