Fiverr Forum

Where are the Buyers?

I am new to Fiverr, and think that this is a great idea. I am excited about the potential of professionally writing, a long time dream. I have a concern that each day I go to look at byers there are 10 sellers…this is every day. I delete the requests but there are no additions. I really want a chance to write. Is there a better way to look for potential gigs.

Hi, I’m afraid I will be direct (in fact I’m the direct one in the Forums)
Let me ask you what makes you think you won’t get any order when you send your offer to a request with already 10 offers (or more).
If you’re a writer, you may be good at writing and you should come easily (or easier than anybody else) with a good introduction letter and an offer to convince a potential client to buy from you, even when several offers are already there.
If you don’t do any attempt because you think you’ll fail… you already have a completely wrong approach from the beginning.
On the other hand, I don’t think you are waiting for Fiverr to send Requests just to you, so you’ll have your chances… do you?

I guess my problem there are no offers… they are sellers saying I will write for you 9 out of 10 times. I know there is competition for jobs, but why are sellers in the offer area?

That’s a problem that is being solved by Customer Support.
Sellers who offer their services on Buyer Request may be suspended or even blocked.
The only thing we can do is waiting until the “cleaning” is done.

I have reviewed your profile and these are my observations:

• Use a better gig image (The current one doesn’t entice anyone to view your gig.)
  • Offer at least 3 gigs (This helps you be seen by potentially more clients.)
  • Your profile image is blurry.
  • Your average response time is 8 hours (Try to respond as fast as you can to any new inquiry.)

Work on the above and then visit the buyer request section!

Best of luck!