Where are they? Old friends who are no longer active here

writer99025

• 3 weeks later...

Heyo 😁

I just haven’t taken the time to get used to this new forum, but I guess I can spend at least an hour every day reading stuff and trying to reply, like I am now, till I’m back with my witty comments.

My comments were witty right?.. At least some of them? 😕

Heyo 😁

I just haven’t taken the time to get used to this new forum, but I guess I can spend at least an hour every day reading stuff and trying to reply, like I am now, till I’m back with my witty comments.

My comments were witty right?.. At least some of them? 😕

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, doing great, what are you doing these days? 😎

@writer99025 Still with the dog videos once in a while, also, preparing to plant some food plants so in the summer I can harvest them. Dog sitting someone´s dog since yesterday until tomorrow. And you ? Still big fan of football? LOL 🙂

NB: I have been watching some videos on Youtube about homesteading. I think I got inspired 🙂 I have such a big chunk of land where I live, would be a waste not to use it. A friend of mine advised me to farm chickens that lay eggs. I mean, I have a few chickens for myself. I have never thought of being a chicken egg farmer. I dunno where to sell those eggs.

@writer99025 Still with the dog videos once in a while, also, preparing to plant some food plants so in the summer I can harvest them. Dog sitting someone´s dog since yesterday until tomorrow. And you ? Still big fan of football? LOL 🙂

NB: I have been watching some videos on Youtube about homesteading. I think I got inspired 🙂 I have such a big chunk of land where I live, would be a waste not to use it. A friend of mine advised me to farm chickens that lay eggs. I mean, I have a few chickens for myself. I have never thought of being a chicken egg farmer. I dunno where to sell those eggs.

LOL…you have the perfect life 🙂 No stress, no pressure, relaxed, calm and satisfied.

LOL…you have the perfect life 🙂 No stress, no pressure, relaxed, calm and satisfied.

@writer99025 You have a perfect life too in a way you have choosen. You always enjoy everything you do and that´s all that matters. I always like it that you never give a sh#t about what other people do with their lives. I like people who mind their own business 🙂

Well I’ve seen these members 1st time here.I’m here since Jan 2017.If writer was missing you guys then absolutely you all are great.

Hi @fitrigwrites4u @idostuff4u @esthernyambura :hand_splayed:

@anjylina LOL

Well @writer99025 @idostuff4u @esthernyambura are for sure my fav posters here 🙂

I have more fav people but I ain´t telling you who 😜

Hi writer

How are you doing?😁

I have not been around for awhile. Am still learning how to use this new forum.

Am happy to see you. 😂How is everyone?

Cy, Emma, Eoin, MissCrys …still around? Miss you all: 😍

Esther! I thought that your scary neighbor might have finally got you! How’s things and what did happen in the end with your neighbor from hell?

Archived