Fiverr Community Forum

Where can I advertise?

Hello, it’s a new seller here. I want to know if there are any recommended places to advertise my gigs. Also, is there a space on the forum for advertisement?

-Thanks, Andrew

10 Likes

You can advertise on social media

You can use the new official Fiverr Promoted Gigs feature to advertise directly on the Fiverr plattform. I have been testing it a little bit and was able to get a $40 order by paying only $0.02 for the click that led the buyer to me. Seems good to me so far.

3 Likes

is this feature available for all sellers.I am level one sellers

Your eligibility is evaluated according to the following standards:

• You’re a Level 2 or Top Rated seller
  • At least one of your Gigs is in an eligible category
  • Your Gig scored 4.7 in public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 30 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

So it will be not avail for me,because i am level one

1 Like

You should also keep the following quote from the Terms of Service in mind:

“Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.”

2 Likes

How can i use fiverr promoted gigs feature?

Hello Andrew, hope you are good. Welcome to the fiverr market place. Best of luck for your new journey. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The how-to of advertising off the Fiverr platform https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011292478

@warisharahman Launching Promoted Gigs

Welcome to fiverr forum…

Congratulation. Welcome To FIVERR Forum. Best Of Wishes.

There are some reddit communitys that you can advertise on like Fivver GiGs and Self promotion, also you can create a blog on google + there is facebook twitter and instagram. Also if you know anyone personally that might be intreseted in the service your selling word of mouth is still a really good way to advertise.

You are allowed to advertise your gig by putting your Fiverr link in the category My Fiverr Gigs only.