Where can i find website developers from Europe or North America?

danielbink

Open Fiverr at 3PM US time, filter your result by “Online sellers” filter. Most Eastern sellers will be on bed at this time and you can see the gigs of the Western sellers. Btw it is not like western sellers are better than the eastern sellers or vice-versa.

Open Fiverr at 3PM US time, filter your result by “Online sellers” filter. Most Eastern sellers will be on bed at this time and you can see the gigs of the Western sellers. Btw it is not like western sellers are better than the eastern sellers or vice-versa.

All the **************** developers i talked to say they can make the site i want but they dont even know some stuff that was required, and most are only wordpress developers, everyone can wordpress duhh.

I’m looking for a developer that can make a site from scratch

Mod note: References to race and nationalities removed

Fiverr is an international community of sellers where all people are allowed to offer services regardless of race, gender, nationality or any similar reason.
Who one chooses to work with is entirely up to them however statements regarding the dismissal of certain sellers due to race etc are not permitted on the forum.

Fiverr is an international community of sellers where all people are allowed to offer services regardless of race, gender, nationality or any similar reason.

Who one chooses to work with is entirely up to them however statements regarding the dismissal of certain sellers due to race etc are not permitted on the forum.

I dont want to talk about the entire race i already said i only talked about the ones i spoke with

I dont want to talk about the entire race i already said i only talked about the ones i spoke with

Perhaps a better way to phrase the question would be:

I contacted some sellers regarding creating a website but they were unable to do what I was asking them to do. Is there anyone who can create a website from scratch using xyz programming methods.

This would be more for the Buyer Requests section than the forum though.

Perhaps a better way to phrase the question would be:

I contacted some sellers regarding creating a website but they were unable to do what I was asking them to do. Is there anyone who can create a website from scratch using xyz programming methods.

This would be more for the Buyer Requests section than the forum though.

well im looking for western developers, thats fine right?

Some of the biggest most successful sites have been developed by those of the countries you speak of.
The cost would be prohibitive otherwise.

I’ve been seeking a good developer too and it’s very hard to find someone who can do it.
The ones in the US I’ve talked to will do a horrible insignificant site but want thousands.

Archived