Where can I go/who can I look for Anime styled Commissions?

kieferfoster

So, my stage name is Genasidal, I’m an EDM artist doing a song called ‘Super Yandere’, which is an experiment with my new friend N.E.B. we’re looking to both have a music video and cover art all in manga artstyle (the video would be probably simple block colours but the cover I want for the cover art of the actual song lol so it’s gotta be epic).

So the question I have, is who, and where can I go for a professional quality animation and a high quality manga artist to fit the theme of the song. For the intro of the video before the song? I already have the Dialogue and sound effects all covered. Just need someone to talk to me and then interpret it as an animation!

(I’ll explain below what the story is)

The kinda story I’m going for btw (if you’re an animator/manga artist reading this who wants to show me a sample of what you can do,) is one that’ll be comical but also incredibly disturbing and gory for anime fans (perhaps to cater to a larger audience we can do some sort of censorship).

It’s about a Yandere called Katsuna trapped in a facility after going on a date with her “oni-chan” and murdering every woman who gives him “the look.” So what does mr. oni do? lol… He calls the police of course and basically says please help me she’s going crazy! So when the police get there she murders them all, and then gets locked in a facility by the army after they quickly apprehend her. They want her for experiments to test why she’s so agile and lethal and how she can teach their stealth ops team.

Anyway, enough of the backstory; the music video.
The music video will be however long the song I’m writing is (probably around 4:30 mins maximum) and though one part I thought to save time would just be a loop, most of it would be unique animation.
The video begins IN the facility just as she breaks out of her containment cell. She quickly apprehends the soldiers in the base, murdering them all (obviously) and goes on a killing spree to find Oni-Chan, and the one who got her caught in the first place (AH SO THIS IS WHY THAT INFO UP THERE WAS IMPORTANT!)
the plot twist at the end is that of course it was Oni-chan who called them and it ends with a creepy (but humorous twist for anime fans,) where she whispers in his ear, "you ever do that again? And I might have to kill you giggles.

So yeah. Quick look over what I need:
A DETAILED COVER ART FOR THE SONG WITH TEXT, BACKGROUND AND FULL SHADING
AN ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO (4:30 mins max) THAT WILL BRING THE STORY TO LIFE

More information?
THIS WILL GO ON MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE (1.25K SUBS) AND ALSO ON SOUNDCLOUD WHICH YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THE SONG FROM ALSO
I WISH TO KEEP A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ARTIST/ANIMATOR(S) IN QUESTION BY INVITING THEM TO MY DISCORD FOR FURTHER WORK (I don’t like people who take their money and leave as much as those who want to keep in touch; shows kindness)

Contact Me?

Thanks all!

Mod Note: Fiverr users can only contact each other on Fiverr.

Archived