Where can i post my question about money?

smsmahassan

i posted it in this category “conversations”

If you have a question for discussion, you can post it here, in “Conversations” (links are not allowed). If you are asking about specific questions relating to your gig, you can post is in “Improve My Gig”.

These rules of the forum may be helpful to you:

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

If you have a question for discussion, you can post it here, in “Conversations” (links are not allowed). If you are asking about specific questions relating to your gig, you can post is in “Improve My Gig”.

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

I agree with you and I really appreciate it.

thanks @jonbaas but i didn’t neither put links nor ask about my gig

my post was as below

Hi 👋

i need your help on how do get your money, please? …i just have created my fiverr account and published my Gigs ,but don’t give attention to how to get my money untill i start to have orders, is that a right action or should i have worried about the method to get money in the first place ??

if my attitude was right ,should i start preparing for withdrawing money now or still keep waiting until i have orders???

and could anyone from Egypt explain exactly the steps to get my visa ??

have a nice day 💪

thanks @jonbaas but i didn’t neither put links nor ask about my gig

my post was as below

Hi 👋

i need your help on how do get your money, please? …i just have created my fiverr account and published my Gigs ,but don’t give attention to how to get my money untill i start to have orders, is that a right action or should i have worried about the method to get money in the first place ??

if my attitude was right ,should i start preparing for withdrawing money now or still keep waiting until i have orders???

and could anyone from Egypt explain exactly the steps to get my visa ??

have a nice day 💪

how to withdraw my money

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Archived