Where can I send my order to buyers?

Guest tamaash

Guest tamaash

Hello! where can I send my order to my buyers? Please tell me.
Also tell me that If buyers say to chat them on cam or do their work on cam then what can I do???

I am not sure if I understand your question correctly. A buyer will place an order with you. You do the work and deliver it through Fiverr. You can chat with your buyers through the Fiverr messaging system. No outside contact is allowed. I hope that helps.

Guest tamaash

Sorry to all of you you cannot understand my question.
I meant to say that can I do work on cam in the presence of my buyer? If buyer say to me this then what can I do?

Guest tamaash

Sorry dear you cannot understand what I am saying.I am just wanting that when buyers say to me to do their work on web cam in their presence mean to say that in video chat then what can I do?

Guest tamaash

Or asking to send the work before they ordering? It’s so critical situation for me to handle this.Please tell me something about that?

What type of service do you offer that a buyer wants to see you do the work through a cam?? You can ask customer support for permission to be able to offer consultations via s***e which you can charge extra for.

You don’t offer any services that need to be seen on camera. They are most likely asking for you to do it on cam because they don’t trust you.
I would simply tell them that you cannot offer that service to them.
If you contact customer support and they give you permission for that then it is ok but really I think what they are asking for is insulting and I would not work with them.

Guest tamaash

because one buyer said to me to make his portrait in his presence mean I can make her portrait in his presence on cam But i don’t want to do that that’s why I am here and asking a solution of my problem.

Archived