Where do you advertise your Fiverr gigs?

yordanov

Question

10 answers to this question

I keep busy on Google+. I post at least one thing every day in a relevant community and it help;s me build my social network. As a general rule of salesmanship, “everybody likes to buy, but nobody likes to be sold.” I create fun or interesting content and let the customers come to me.

As marketing experts this seems to be the most common question we get asked by fiverr members, and seems to be one of the most common questions on the forum. Maybe we should have a special section to educate sellers as it would benefit Fiverr.

There are many places to promote your services, you have online magazines, Google plus, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, press releases, advertising sites. Also, you have places in your local area to promote your services. See if the local media would be interested in what you are doing, see if they will run a story on you. Contact your local radio station and speak to them.

Local media are always after some great stories.

As marketing experts this seems to be the most common question we get asked by fiverr members, and seems to be one of the most common questions on the forum. Maybe we should have a special section to educate sellers as it would benefit Fiverr.

There are many places to promote your services, you have online magazines, Google plus, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, press releases, advertising sites. Also, you have places in your local area to promote your services. See if the local media would be interested in what you are doing, see if they will run a story on you. Contact your local radio station and speak to them.

Local media are always after some great stories.

thats really good question indeed

Archived