Where do you market your gigs?

elvisinstacute

Sharing is caring, so where/how do you market your gigs outside Fiverr? Not really in to those “10 tips from a super seller on Fiverr blah blah” which I find comes across as pushy and often just plugging for their own gigs. I just want to hear your real life experience from a mid-level seller to another, trying to have fun with Fiverr. 😉

Bonus: If you have any idea where to market a advertising cat video we are grateful for tips. Before you shout social media – we do have around 2000 followers on Instagram, but very few leads come in that way. So it’s not really working out for us.

Pew pew pew!

usually when i get an order in which is reviewed and i get my 5 stars, i feel fiverr kind of advertises my gig, makes my gig pop up more to people viewing fiverr gigs.

but i don’t really market now days, the only way i try is posting my gigs on facebook, twitter or tumblr but i don’t think i ever got sales from that technique.

The best way is to have a good front page for your gig, good portfolio, good rating, good amount of sales and that is how people would buy your gigs. also your gigs should be unique, not a replica of other people’s gig or have a lot of similarities.

Archived