Where does a seller post a request in "buyer request?"

Guest joyfuldesigner

Guest joyfuldesigner

HI everyone,

I am new on Fiverr and will like to post a request to “buyer request” may be that can help me get orders from buyers. I’ve tried to post a request as a seller, at many different times, ( I got that suggestion on the Fiverr Forum) but did get notifications from Fiverr that my request was declined. Any good idea on what to do to get sales as a new seller on Proofreading service will be appreciated. Thanks for reading.

HI everyone,

I am new on Fiverr and will like to post a request to “buyer request” may be that can help me get orders from buyers. I’ve tried to post a request as a seller, at many different times, ( I got that suggestion on the Fiverr Forum) but did get notifications from Fiverr that my request was declined. Any good idea on what to do to get sales as a new seller on Proofreading service will be appreciated. Thanks for reading.

I got that suggestion on the Fiverr Forum

I fear you read the wrong post on Buyer Requests then. Try this one:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

BUYER REQUESTS Feature – Basics for Sellers – WHAT AND WHERE IS BR?

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 543 ❤

Guest joyfuldesigner

Why in the world would you want to post in buyer request as a seller to plug your gigs?

Thanks for your response. It seems I got it wrong from the suggestion…

Guest joyfuldesigner

I got that suggestion on the Fiverr Forum

I fear you read the wrong post on Buyer Requests then. Try this one:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Buyer Requests (BR) is FOR BUYERS to request custom offers from Sellers. (see Key Terms etc. in following link on what is a buyer, a seller, an order, an offer, a gig etc. and memorize them - it´s easier to get correct replies on the forum when you...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 543 ❤

Thanks Miiila! I will check that out.

• 3 months later...

Archived